L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

This method is meant as a solution for those that can't afford to use geodata.

I am working on ground implementation as well.  :happyforever:

There is one more solution and it is more simple.... don't make server when you can't afford geodata.

Tryskell I'm not refer to you at least you feel offended , are ppl here they know how Im referred.  I know about that tool but like sdw said is not all ppl know edit geodata so we try find the way take less time and easy for understand. Like you can see on this posts they just know blame our work and in the end I can't see nothing useful in the last year. Sorry if I offended you was not my intention.  

Not a problem, I never feel offended :). But well, gl anyway. I think there are far better moves to do.

Edited by Tryskell

stick to polishing your garbage interlude,

as for topic i find coding own solutions more creative than basing on the one already existing and flawed for years, he might need a lot of work to get it to the point of existing solution but in the end it's all about having fun off hours. Not to mentions most of so called "l2j devs" prolly never touched geo engines in their packs XD

• 1 month later...

as for topic i find coding own solutions more creative than basing on the one already existing and flawed for years, he might need a lot of work to get it to the point of existing solution but in the end it's all about having fun off hours. Not to mentions most of so called "l2j devs" prolly never touched geo engines in their packs XD

+1000

By the way, its possible to join the team?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

You can get our latest compiled work for FREE.

Current development branch: http://l2jmobius.com/get/underground
Experimental HighFive branch: http://l2jmobius.com/get/highfive

Visit our new site and forum for more goodies. :D

Merry Christmas!

In this post I will explain why you do not want to move to Helios. :D

Helios, as all new clients, has introduced new features.

But also changed many existing stuff, like quests that need to be remade.

Skills have changed, many new items added as well.

The current Underground version is almost complete!

-From important quests only two last SevenSign quests missing!

-Skills just need to be checked for missing enchants and most items are done!

-Four grandbosses missing, that can be made based on Tenkai scripts. Helios will miss these plus more!

So from my prespective if Underground has the above missing features done,

it will not only be good for PvP servers, but for low rate servers as well!

If we move to Helios now, we will not only delay completing the server, but removing things that work and start making the Helios ones.

As you seen in the last commits I focus on fixing critical bugs, Stayway and Gigi have their tasks as well.

Given this opportunity I ask you to help as you can, even if you have no coding skills. Share small stuff, missing htmls, items...

The faster we complete Underground the more likely it is to move to the next client.

I would love to see a Geo Data/Engine replacement that will be flawless.

In matter of fact the one Mobius is using is reworked by those "l2j devs"

Edited by UnAfraid

Unlike L2J, other emulators share their tools to help people to finish the emulators development.

As I have said before geodata is the most well kept secret on L2J development.

You wont see any better solution because those who have vital information keep it private.

-edit-

Check TrinityCore... Map generation (geodata), Packet analysis and more...

https://github.com/TrinityCore

Edited by Mobius

Unlike L2J, other emulators share their tools to help people to finish the emulators development.

As I have said before geodata is the most well kept secret on L2J development.

You wont see any better solution because those who have vital information keep it private.

-edit-

Check TrinityCore... Map generation (geodata), Packet analysis and more...

https://github.com/TrinityCore

"Well kept secret" ? You can simply open the crap and read how the geoengine is done.

The only thing you could blame was MMOCore packed into a jar (and I don't think sources were shared but I'm maybe wrong) but it's false since many years already. Everything is reachable now.

The geoengine / movement is so crappy coded then none wants to risk to move a brick without making the wall crush.

"Well kept secret" ? You can simply open the crap and read how the geoengine is done.

I think you understand that I talk about making geodata by reading client files.

That involves decrypt maps, read unreal maps, convert to L2J geodata.

It seems you don't know even know the half of how well kept secret it is.

I only mention that when back in the day someone shared on L2J forums Stazis geodata, some inner circle member shit his panties.

You could check the forums for it, but I am sure all related posts are removed.

So if it is already done; and only a bunch people in the world have acces to it, during the past five years.

I'd say it's a very well kept secret.

I remind you that the same people that kept it a secret sold geodata for 600 euros.

On the other hand, inner devs on projects like Mangos, share similar tools since day one.

At the end, if I had to make everything from zero, I would pick to emulate another game.