L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

Turning L2J to private just for Mobius shows how badly you've been butthearted from his fork, the real question is how are you guys doing with your dead private source :D

This reply rly made me laught so much :D 

Yeah me too, still laughing.

Anyway, thanks for your answer Pandragon, not sure how you survive, I would have dropped it with no one pushing me :D

Unfortunately, there is way more than just DataPack to perform. We never finished some crucial stuff in core which will lead to big issues later.

That's just too bad that's everyone's  effort can't be directed towards a single goal, people ideal can't be shared it seems !

Unfortunately, there is way more than just DataPack to perform. We never finished some crucial stuff in core which will lead to big issues later.

I have already fixed some issues. But I haven't shared at L2jServer, because they will never be commited.

Maybe one day L2J will fix them properly, till then my pack works with some hacks and code magic :)

For me the most anoying part to do is the new pet system, skills and player clones.

When those +datapack are done these files will be better than our old russian code based branch.

@sakusuki04

I have seen that before, I think it worked after deleting META-INF folder from the jar file using winrar.

Not recommended to do tho.

Otherwise re-install JDK 1.8, set JAVA_HOME, re-install Eclipse.

Edited by Mobius

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I am using rev 580. I have a modified IO client and can't make it to the character creation all i get is a blank screen, I can't figure out whats wrong. I have no errors in my consoule. Sorry if the screen shot is small.

Shot00010.bmp

Edited by luthy1337