GrisoM

Setekh

you don't get it, I was talking metaphorical

PORC-DE-WEB1.jpg

noob, if you work as a garbage man or what? the medium salary is 500 euros and if you don't like buy expensive meat, go buy a pig and raise it and make profit

ahaha 500 ? you know what salary a resident physician has? 700 lei, thats 160 euro.

ahaha 500 ? you know what salary a resident physician has? 700 lei, thats 160 euro.

thats funny, i make more money than a resident physician in romania.

if i go to romania i would be rich, but thats a problem.. i would be in romania.

http://www.badum-tish.com/

if i go to romania i would be rich, but thats a problem.. i would be in romania.

brreaap =))

:happyforever:

my care level : over 9000

you should care, lets take it out of context;

some months ago, i was at a party & i met a pretty girl, after the party we went to her house where she gave me a great blowjob, she blew me untill i came on her mouth BUT and this is a big BUT, she didnt swallow instead she got in front of me and while trying to kiss me said "dont you want some of your milk?".. i punched the fucker in between the eyes, jumped out the window, started running down the street almost naked wondering if she had drowned in my semen after i knocked the shit out of her.

do you get what i mean?

At the start i thought, nah way to soft, not Grimsy but apparently it's the real deal here judging by ur last replay xD

HOW AREZ YOU MAISTER?!

At the start i thought, nah way to soft, not Grimsy but apparently it's the real deal here judging by ur last replay xD

pff, have you never punched a girl in the face while she had your semen in her mouth?

nigga you never herd of the "DRAGON BUBBLE"? go to urban dictionary and search for the "dragon bubble", i tried it once, it was crazy.

HOW AREZ YOU MAISTER?!

i'm walking on sunshine.

pff, have you never punched a girl in the face while she had your semen in her mouth?

nigga you never herd of the "DRAGON BUBBLE"? go to urban dictionary and search for the "dragon bubble", i tried it once, it was crazy.

i'm walking on sunshine.

dude, i was referring to the fact that you replayed in this topic so worm and stuff at the start, and then u got to the subject of punching ho's in the face, thats more down to earth and i can relate to that.

Hi there.My reply gonna be same as NeverMore's.Heard a lot for you.

anything you want to share? this is like aa

-hi my name is FinalGod, and i'm a peruvian hooker with a cocaine addiction

-hello FinalGod

-my problems started when my dad told me to sniff his toe.

-its ok, we are all gonna make it, here now, smell my toe and lets all be friends, you are in a safe place now.