GrisoM

Setekh

instead of staying and fight for your country you run away

Nigga, leonidas would kick you into the botomless pit for being such a coward.

so much magic in so little text.

+

All young people immigrate and that's really sad..

so much magic in so little text.

I'm glad you felt it. Welcome to the world of Disney.

i don't know why i just said that.

instead of staying and fight for your country you run away

Nigga, leonidas would kick you into the botomless pit for being such a coward.

I don't want to, but spot the difference between 320€ minimum salary here and 2k+ there.

I don't want to, but spot the difference between 320€ minimum salary here and 2k+ there.

110 is here minimum where shoud i go? nowhere cause there's no place to for romanians

For one moment I thought you were Coyote and I felt the Christmas Spirit came to remind me bad things. o.o

25231674.jpg

Nikoloudos u nob, you will stay here  :troll:

110 is here minimum where shoud i go? nowhere cause there's no place to for romanians

Yeah mate, but the prices are adjusted to 110(or even 200), not to a 2k salary.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25231674.jpg

Nikoloudos u nob, you will stay here  :troll:

Well, the fact you remind me Coyote.. It's bad to be honest. :/

Gas costs 2€+ /l, everything is expensive, and you can't rent any house with that salary since the cheapest costs 150-180~ and it will prolly be a shithole.

I'm not planning to live with my parents till my 30. If they leave first (They are planning to leave too) they will leave me the house here and I'll stay here.

+

All young people immigrate and that's really sad..

i know man, i know..

I'm glad you felt it. Welcome to the world of Disney.

i kinda like disney now that they bought the star wars franchise, we will see mickey using a dildo light saber!

and you trully think you will make 2k in the land of the alligators? ha! you are no crocodile dundee my friend, good luck being hired by mcdonalds.

Greece 4 life, stay fight for the white and blue like a real man, show that EU you are nobodies bitch

fucking fuckers.

i kinda like disney now that they bought the star wars franchise, we will see mickey using a dildo light saber!

Seriously? trollololololololo

can't wait  :happyforever:

Gas costs 2€+ /l, everything is expensive, and you can't rent any house with that salary since the cheapest costs 150-180~ and it will prolly be a shithole.

I'm not planning to live with my parents till my 30. If they leave first (They are planning to leave too) they will leave me the house here and I'll stay here.

here' 1,5 euro, about renting a apartment(not a house) is not cheaper than 200 in big cities.

I felt the Christmas Spirit

that thing you felt was not the christmas spirit mah friend, if ya know what i mean.

Seriously? trollololololololo

can't wait  :happyforever:

:D :D :D

dont buy gas and use a bike, expensive rent? share the costs with other people (like a girl :D)

you can do it nigga, i know you have in you.

you can do it nigga, i know you have in you.

shit, forgot an "it" in there

you have it in you.

motherfucking stupid legendary rank that doesnt let me edit, i knew creating that ranak would come to bite me in the ass sooner or later