Wtb Pack 100 EURO! 100% fixed

Hello maxcheaters. I want to buy a pack interlude that is all 100% bugs fixed.

Can provide up to 100 euros.

Waiting for your messages and also pictures of the server.

If you are interesed pm me or post HERE!!

Thx!

Sorry for my bad english.

Add me in Messenger nike_juli@hotmail.com

"Hello maxcheaters. I want to buy a pack interlude that is all 100% bugs fixed.

Can provide up to 100 euros.

Waiting for your messages and also pictures of the server.

If you are interesed pm me or post HERE!!

Thx!

Sorry for my bad english."  ---> Andrey™

you are lazy to write own message or just retarded? Only few topics down Andrey™ want buy interlude pack and you copy his message? WTF, man?!

where is your problem? i dont know to speak good english[and i have make copy paste ] i need just to buy a pack with full fixes dont spam to topic!

and i want to win in lottery but guess what we both wont get that what we want

man no pack is 100%fixed right now

Wait L2jArchid they are making a really good project very close to retail,normal price will be 85$

100% packs doesnt exist in this forum and never will. The l2anime pack is just collection one and nothing is made by them thats why the cost is about 10 euro.. even l2jarchid isnt special but is more than any other pack in this forum.

p.s. if you want a srv which worth anything buy a java book and start reading to get some basic knowledge about it, gather some devs in your team and start working on your OWN project.

edit: puchasing any pack from this forum wont help you if they doesnt offer you live updates or future of their pack(project).

if this is 100% i will go die now

+456556454645665456546564

PS:

you can't buy an 100% pack, just you can have support from the people you have bought the pack :)

Most stupid text ...oO

+1

even my pack has more protections - bug fixed..

you can not find 100% fixed pack. even if you find every day discovered more & more bugs, exploits.

if i had a 100% full fixed pack im not gonna sell it to you for only 100 euro... be sure for this..

+1

you can not find 100% fixed pack. even if you find every day discovered more & more bugs exploits.

if i had a 100% full fixed pack im not gonna sell it to you for only 100 euro... be sure for this..

+1

100% packs doesnt exist in this forum and never will. The l2anime pack is just collection one and nothing is made by them thats why the cost is about 10 euro.. even l2jarchid isnt special but is more than any other pack in this forum.

p.s. if you want a srv which worth anything buy a java book and start reading to get some basic knowledge about it, gather some devs in your team and start working on your OWN project.

edit: puchasing any pack from this forum wont help you if they doesnt offer you live updates or future of their pack(project).

have ya tested archid? i think not ;)