Subs on DN ? The Best is ?

direkts

saggitarius have medium crit but not bad atk.speed but i think PR is better

PR - better STR and less CON/DEX

SR - better DEX and less CON/STR

HE - balanced between CON/STR/DEX, with dyes u decide what u want him to be +CON/DEX/STR.

SR have low p.atk and crit better is PR/tyr

well Silver rangers attak speed and critical rate more then makes up for the p.atak loss , example with PR u hit 2 times 1 critical and 1 normal , maybe 2 criticals , SR in that time hits u 3-4 times and for sure there are atleast 90% criticals

thought he isint good at dealing much damage in 1 hit but in over time he makes more with criticals and he has good run speed/evasion too , mixed with tyrant gg if u hit him

i do not understand why people said BD/PR is good sub. I do not say that it is untrue, but i dunnow why people think about it ...

according to me there is no special or very interesting advantages with this combo (contrarily to HE/PP or HE/DA for example...); it is more like a PR with a BD bot, but one in one ... no more...

no flamm, plz explain btw ^^

i do not understand why people said BD/PR is good sub. I do not say that it is untrue, but i dunnow why people think about it ...

according to me there is no special or very interesting advantages with this combo (contrarily to HE/PP or HE/DA for example...); it is more like a PR with a BD bot, but one in one ... no more...

no flamm, plz explain btw ^^

in interlude PR>SR>HE(in my opinion ;p). lately on DN was update, and PR got 2 passive skills: crit chance and crit power. that makes him probably best archer.

besides update bd/pr have: ud, deflect arrow, magic resistance(extra magic defence), dances.

i know that PR is good as such

besides update bd/pr have: ud, deflect arrow, magic resistance(extra magic defence), dances.

ok but what else ? UD and deflec arrow are not so strong for BD

as I said, it is like a PR who has a BD bot, nothing really more ... and dance eat a lot of MP !

better to sub SE (heal, buffs, root, debuff, purify, rez, POW), or SK (real UD, vengance, TOD, LS, real deflec arrow, cubic) even PS (heal of pets, TP, cubics, ...) which are more useful for pvp!

IMO: PR/SE > PR/BD

maybe interesting to have comments of one of this sub ...

anybody who goes make a mutant now with the promised wipe and update to IL would have to be a complete moron really.

Yes, we have heard update 'soon' before but never really from drake himself... this time it (should) be by drake so have a little more faith

ok but what else ? UD and deflec arrow are not so strong for BD

as I said, it is like a PR who has a BD bot, nothing really more ... and dance eat a lot of MP !

better to sub SE (heal, buffs, root, debuff, purify, rez, POW), or SK (real UD, vengance, TOD, LS, real deflec arrow, cubic) even PS (heal of pets, TP, cubics, ...) which are more useful for pvp!

IMO: PR/SE > PR/BD

maybe interesting to have comments of one of this sub ...

about PR/SE - u can also always have pp(better than se) or se bot. heal with cast.spd of PR sux. and u always have drains if needed. as u know IL is coming and BD have arrest skill(root).

PR/BD - besides extra m.def, ud1, def.arrow, is usefull in pt caues it has dances! and on pvp usualy there is no slot for buff/dance bot.

PR/PS - great pvp char if u have buffs, if u prefer to play alone u have to have at least pp bufbot, else it sux. (dunno how tp works in IL, but most mages will have erase skill so summon will dissapear in less than 1s ;))

PR/SK - u probably wont use TOD or LS in mass pvp, if u use UD or Veng u are immoblilized so u cant rush or fall back if needed, and in IL true tank power is in Shield, as it can block spells! ;)

LOL NABS YOU SAY ONLY NOOBISH SUBS man listen at me on DN will make c6 SO DONT LISTEN to them on dn when will amke c6 mutant = delete and horn gived back so make Pala/Necromancer....the best m def heal veganance man its cool make this ;) By Im sps/ee and im booooooooooooored T_T