[Guide]How to setup your own Aion Server!

once i run all of the build files, i end up with a new file called "build" in each folder and inside is a zip file... wth am i supposed to do after completing the steps? am i supposed to exec the files in the .zips to their own folder or what?

my problem:

i have 2 installed aions (both are newest version) , 1 of them i use and the other one i wanna make my own server, i did everything in the guide and when i start the Login and Game Servers it says "error"

http://i45.tinypic.com/2r38a53.jpg heres 1 of them

edit: also, i have an l2 server and the gserv and login serv there are with way more files than the aion server(im kinda new in server-ing so dont laugh) is this normal? 

• 3 weeks later...

In what version of MsQl Needed?? I have the 5.1 is right?? And Another Question why the Sql file are not executed in my database is says Unsuccesfull/ :'(

Install the SQL files manually,if you don't mind.

once i run all of the build files, i end up with a new file called "build" in each folder and inside is a zip file... wth am i supposed to do after completing the steps? am i supposed to exec the files in the .zips to their own folder or what?

You are supposed to look at the other pages of my replies.

I said 100 times what you have to do when you finish compiling the files.

my problem:

i have 2 installed aions (both are newest version) , 1 of them i use and the other one i wanna make my own server, i did everything in the guide and when i start the Login and Game Servers it says "error"

http://i45.tinypic.com/2r38a53.jpg heres 1 of them

Did you change/configure the config files? Did you create a database?

help me plz I completed all step when I  launch game to chose server this say Aion0000.jpg

my client version is 1.5.0.7 help me fix it

I have the same problem. Can any1 help me pls? My Client version is 1.9.0.2. How can i see my server's version?