[Guide]How to setup your own Aion Server!

HEH  :o Y found the problem :))      for  soldierpt

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2226/errorua.jpg

in Gameserver folder you must edit your ip in the ipconfig  xml file  and then server works fine and  you can connect to him ::P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

can someone help me please? I've followed your steps few times, but I can only come to my screen where I choose my server for login. The problem is that when I click "select" on my server it freezes but I have no idea what to do. I've only come up with this error from GameServer.

[ERROR 2010-03-28 22-49-09] com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.ScriptContextImpl:415 - Finalization of initialized ScriptContext. Forcing context shutdown.

Also Aion is up-to-date (patched)

Please help!

Thank you!

Hi guys,

can someone help me please? I've followed your steps few times, but I can only come to my screen where I choose my server for login. The problem is that when I click "select" on my server it freezes but I have no idea what to do. I've only come up with this error from GameServer.

[ERROR 2010-03-28 22-49-09] com.aionemu.commons.scripting.impl.ScriptContextImpl:415 - Finalization of initialized ScriptContext. Forcing context shutdown.

Also Aion is up-to-date (patched)

Please help!

Thank you!

Delete the d3dx9_38.dll in your bin32 folder. 

• 2 weeks later...

I completly re-edited this because i decided to use the repack instead. I downloaded it and changed Ips but when i press launch,my cmd box for my servers flips open for a second then closes..then my client launches which is then pointless because my servers are not up.. I know you've said you can't repost what you've said..maybe that's a forum rule ( i wouldn't know since i only created an account to talk to you) but perhaps you can go into detail on how the repack works.

long with this i hve a few questions.

in the repack launch bat file, what Ip do i set to? 127.0.0.1 like usuall? or my actuall ip?

You've explained how to create an admin account,I'd like to know how to create an account lol. What file do i open and what do i edit with your repack?

The previous questions i need answered but they are worthless to me without knowing how to connect using your repack,so if you could post a few pics or if there is even a thread i do not know about on this,link it to me please.

I've also noticed that you haven't replied to this thread for sometime...so if anyone ELSE happens to know any of these questions please reply.