[Guide]How to setup your own Aion Server!

Hello Everyone,

I am alittle confused .. the steps at the beging are just to compile the game ? and if so what do you do after in order to make your own server ?

I am very new to this and get confused easy ..

any advice ??

Check again my replies in the 2nd and 3rd page.

You haven't set correctly your ip's or you did something wrong with your database ( maybe missing gameserver ) .

Thanks man,awesome and easy guide to set up,my problem is that i cant make my character,admin character,i tried everything you said in another usefull topic that you explain how to change from db the admin tab to set it to true,or even here that you said to change access level even tried that but not luck at all.can you help me or someone that know's how?

thanks in advance

hi, i tried this out but i have some questions.

my server is running in the background np with that, but when i enter the game it cant authorise me when i log in. second problem is that I can't seem to

i did follow ure answer to the previous guy who asked this but its still the same thing...no entry

my database is like it should be and my config files are exactly the way u said

i know this is going to sound a little noobish but, how do i make the mysql thingy? i opened navicat, clicked connection then enterd in the password im using for my server but when i click on test connection it doesnt work D: any help?

i know this is going to sound a little noobish but, how do i make the mysql thingy? i opened navicat, clicked connection then enterd in the password im using for my server but when i click on test connection it doesnt work D: any help?

Check your navicat connection settings. [ username,password to be set correctly , depends on your mysql infos. ]

ok ive done all of it now but i need to know how to make my server online cuz when i signed in and tried to get on the server it said 'the server is not online'

Read my guide and the replies i made in 2nd and 3rd page.

ive looked through them, i changed the ip in the ipconfig.xml file but it still says 'the selected server is down and you cannot access it' any suggestions?

im desperate man..im sooo close to getting this done

why this is happen on my server?

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2226/errorua.jpg

Same thing happen on my server,,,,,if y start in my game worcks fine but if y put server on  global y have that message ..canot cant conect to the server  please y need some help ...on that ..

Tnks!!