[Guide]How to setup your own Aion Server!

Actually , yes its a little bit difficult for begginers.

Btw , here you can download some of aion packs that i compiled :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=97065.0

You just change the ip's of the gameserver.properties file.

Then download the Launch.rar.

Extract the launcher.Right click on bat file and edit your ip.

Paste the launcher in your aion folder and just press launch!

I can't help you more .. sry but dunno what's wrong with you.

I downloaded the pack you compiled for Aion Unique, but after reading your other posts, I'm still not clear as to how to login to the game. On which lines do I put my IP in the Gameserver.properties file? Also, I don't understand what you mean by "gameserver" table?? I'm using your packs, so tell me exactly which files to edit, please?

• 2 weeks later...

guys i have other problem when i reach to where i need write my ID and Password..when i click enter something happend.. then i cant do nothing only watch the screen and hear the music..i cant click options or quit.. just everything stop to work.. before i write my ID or Password i can do everything.. options quit .. is fine...game server or login server no have any error.. just show me 127.0.0.1 connecting.. no errors..please tell me how i can fix it... i think is from direcx or from laucher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When you get to the part where youwait for the files to download from the site I get an error telling me it can't find the files on the site:

"Cannot create new file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Aion SVN\.svn\lock': The system cannot find the path specified."

I have the URL in just as you said so idk what the problem is.

I did everything here. Compiled everything (i have 2.0.0.1 aion) and im running startgs.bat and startls.bat at the same time. the databases are done my acc, character, server done. wat is wrong is when i start launcher.bat, it takes me to aion but it has the updates from infiniteaion (the other private server i play) and it says cannot connect to authorized server when i try to login. please help

I did everything here. Compiled everything (i have 2.0.0.1 aion) and im running startgs.bat and startls.bat at the same time. the databases are done my acc, character, server done. wat is wrong is when i start launcher.bat, it takes me to aion but it has the updates from infiniteaion (the other private server i play) and it says cannot connect to authorized server when i try to login. please help

use this.

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:fra -noauthgg -noweb

I hope it will help you..

@the server AION

I think this server is just for Login, Create Account, and Create Character only, after that nothing..

I made it work using unique but here is the problem I'm having after logging with my char

he desapers, the name gets in korean (I think) and his port looks like a small blue guy with red hair.

is that cuz I'm using aion v2.1.0.1?

erro3g.jpg