[Guide]How to setup your own Aion Server!

1 Question. When I select server it just doesn't go further, the client doesn't crash no nothing. Do you know this error?

Thank you

Check your ip's , to be set correctly.

Well , the guy that posted in the previous page ( sineenard ) had the same problem.

Finally , i told him some things in the second and third page and he solved his problem.

Check them again Carefully and make sure that you did all the steps that i said.

I agree I will try it from the beginning again. Sorry for the inconveniance

it looks like this http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/asperud/emu.jpg

I don't quite know what it is since I don't get any error gone through your guide the last 2-3 hours ^.^ I don't wanna give up but nothing happens after I press server ingame. It just stays there and the mouse is gone like when it's loading on other servers!

Thank you for your patience, and I feel really stupid now :O

And my problem is different, because that guy didn't lauch the mysql servers. Thats why he got disconnected. I got that right ^^

Try all the steps , one by one.

Don't read only the first post which is the full guide , see my replies in second and third page too.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Im really am a noob at making my server right now, after I instill everything and click on SmartSVN, the first windo pops up and theres nothing there I can click to view project. plz help maybe someone who already did there own server can get on yahoo with me and help me step by step?? thanks  daniel_winslow2000@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...