After teleport or revive critical errors

2023.6.1 17:12:40
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 4404 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT (1012)

General protection fault!

History: UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowBitmapMaterial ShadowActor[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial107) <- TestReach <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial107) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowProjector ShadowTexture[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowProjector 19_23.ShadowProjector267) <- AActor::Serialize <- TestReach <- (ShadowProjector 19_23.ShadowProjector267) <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- TestReach <- (Level 19_23.myLevel) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.GameEngine GLevel[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TestReach <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TArray<< <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- Level_was_loaded <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Hello, during the character respawn or teleport on my server, a critical error occurs in the 3rd or 4th try. What could be the main reason for this? I am sharing the error I got.

Does it happen on a specific location or it happens randomly? It could be a broken effect on an npc for example, so when you teleport near it, it causes critical error.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Does it happen on a specific location or it happens randomly? It could be a broken effect on an npc for example, so when you teleport near it, it causes critical error.

It's not a specific area. My guess is that if the distance between the irradiated area and the start is far, a critical error will automatically occur. I tried it on many clients, I think it is something related to the patch I created. The problem is that there are 651 files in my patch (including system files). Total 1.83GB. I guess it will take a long time to find the solution.

However, what I want to know is, what system file can get such a problem when it gets corrupted?

Any idea ?

3 minutes ago, usedy07 said:

It's not a specific area. My guess is that if the distance between the irradiated area and the start is far, a critical error will automatically occur. I tried it on many clients, I think it is something related to the patch I created. The problem is that there are 651 files in my patch (including system files). Total 1.83GB. I guess it will take a long time to find the solution.

However, what I want to know is, what system file can get such a problem when it gets corrupted?

Any idea ?

Upload your NPCName & NPCGrp here, and i'll tell you which files you should upload just in case, but this problem is, like in 90% of cases, due to custom NPCs' unoptimized/broken scripts.
Also please tell us which client you're currently using, scripts for H5 can be different than scripts for IL and vice versa, if your patch is full of random shares then you most likely need to adapt them to your client.

10 dakika önce, 911reg şunları söyledi:

NPCName & NPCGrp'nizi buraya yükleyin, size her ihtimale karşı hangi dosyaları yüklemeniz gerektiğini söyleyeceğim, ancak bu sorun, vakaların %90'ında olduğu gibi, özel NPC'lerin optimize edilmemiş/bozuk komut dizilerinden kaynaklanmaktadır.
Ayrıca lütfen bize şu anda hangi istemciyi kullandığınızı söyleyin, H5 komut dosyaları IL komut dosyalarından farklı olabilir ve bunun tersi de geçerlidir, eğer yamanız rastgele paylaşımlarla doluysa, büyük olasılıkla bunları istemcinize uyarlamanız gerekir.

npcgrp ve npcname ty.i use interlude now.

Edited by usedy07

90% of your custom NPCs use LineageMonster.Orc_Champion as their base class, so i just need you to upload a few files:
LineageNPCD
LineageNPC_Hera
LineageNpcs_BuckGame_Portal
LineageNpcs_FireStand_byNevesOma
LineageNpcs_FreyaByNevesOma
TearsNPC
sger_GK
they should all be located either in your System or Animations folders.

6 minutes ago, 911reg said:

Özel NPC'lerinizin %90'ı LineageMonster.Orc_Champion'ı temel sınıf olarak kullanıyor, bu yüzden sadece birkaç dosya yüklemenize ihtiyacım var:
LineageNPCD
LineageNPC_Hera
TearsNPC
sger_GK
bunların tümü ya Sistem ya da Animasyonlar klasörlerinizde bulunmalıdır.

yes, these files appear as .u in the system file unlike the others. I will remove them and try again. Thank you very much. I hope the problem is solved.I'm uploading right now.

13 minutes ago, 911reg said:

90% of your custom NPCs use LineageMonster.Orc_Champion as their base class, so i just need you to upload a few files:
LineageNPCD
LineageNPC_Hera
TearsNPC
sger_GK
they should all be located either in your System or Animations folders.

https://fastupload.io/Qxfawtc7ryaxE9i/file they are.

Edited by usedy07

8 minutes ago, usedy07 said:

yes, these files appear as .u in the system file unlike the others. I will remove them and try again. Thank you very much. I hope the problem is solved.

In that case let me know if the problem gets solved by removing those files, if you don't get the problem anymore then i'll try to fix them for ya

1 minute ago, 911reg said:

In that case let me know if the problem gets solved by removing those files, if you don't get the problem anymore then i'll try to fix them for ya

All right, I've attached the files you want. I'd appreciate it if you could take a look.

Thanks all.

1 hour ago, usedy07 said:

All right, I've attached the files you want. I'd appreciate it if you could take a look.

Thanks all.

Try removing these files from your client:
LineageNPCD
LineageNPC_Hera
TearsNPC

sger_GK
Afterwards, TP to Giran and then TP somewhere else multiple times, to see if the problem persists.
Also, feel free to DM me on Discord, it'd be easier to keep going there.
911reg#9626

On 6/1/2023 at 5:18 PM, usedy07 said:

2023.6.1 17:12:40
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 4404 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT (1012)

General protection fault!

History: UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowBitmapMaterial ShadowActor[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial107) <- TestReach <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial107) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowProjector ShadowTexture[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowProjector 19_23.ShadowProjector267) <- AActor::Serialize <- TestReach <- (ShadowProjector 19_23.ShadowProjector267) <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- TestReach <- (Level 19_23.myLevel) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.GameEngine GLevel[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TestReach <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TArray<< <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- Level_was_loaded <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Hello, during the character respawn or teleport on my server, a critical error occurs in the 3rd or 4th try. What could be the main reason for this? I am sharing the error I got.

Topic moved to client section.