Screen Freeze when i wear an enchanted item that have skill

GsL

Question

But skill is passive and this happen only when I enhance any item forgive me for low information.. currently I m for holidays 

So this happen when I enhance a set armor and get skill or a weapon ... plus delay if I m not wrong increases based on enhance level ( tragic ) 

I will upload video when I return home guys ... rly weird bug 

It’s server side for sure. Mobius had this issue before but I didn’t because I haven’t kept my project in sync with every change. Talk to him.

Edited by Trance
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trance said:

It’s server side for sure. Mobius had this issue before but I didn’t because I haven’t kept my project in sync with every change. Talk to him.

You didn't, because Classic Interlude does not have this issue.
This is another shit I had to fix after the merge with L2jUnity.

2 hours ago, Naseka said:

Can you provide more info?

Which project you use?

Free, some random leak or sub?

Make a video what you mean exactly and for the love of god...why it's posted here and not on mobius forum?

It has been fixed on subscriber version, so it is either free or leaked.

Check it on l2mobius.net

Of course it's not free .. I stop follow mobius before some years lol .. I have invested a lot of money here ... I just say to spend some time in forum with u guys xd relax xd

You can't follow a source if u hight customize your source ... it's very hard for a low skill dev 

9 hours ago, BabayG said:

Classic... Gipsy boys looking for free fixes on leaked version. I was about to say that this issue was fixed like 500 revs ago. 

I have spend over 3k just to do my Hobbie take it izi 

6 hours ago, GsL said:

Of course it's not free .. I stop follow mobius before some years lol .. I have invested a lot of money here ... I just say to spend some time in forum with u guys xd relax xd

You can't follow a source if u hight customize your source ... it's very hard for a low skill dev 

I have spend over 3k just to do my Hobbie take it izi 

My pack is customized as well  without mobi revs gg wp and guess what I am the worst dev in here...

• Sad 1

M8 do you or you don't want to understand? Mobius knows his pack like the palm of his hand, how do you expect someone clueless to help you, if he has to spend 2-10 hours for free? That's why everyone responds like that because it seems that you don't respect people's time. Most members are fine, except selfish wannabe top devs and scammachines. I hope you have a great day!!!

Edited by BabayG

1 hour ago, BabayG said:

M8 do you or you don't want to understand? Mobius knows his pack like the palm of his hand, how do you expect someone clueless to help you, if he has to spend 2-10 hours for free? That's why everyone responds like that because it seems that you don't respect people's time. Most members are fine, except selfish wannabe top devs and scammachines. I hope you have a great day!!!

Dude I learn to work on l2 from this forum , trust me there a lot of ppl that was helping here ...