Innadril hires you!

image.png.aa759fa438b96a483841139f3c3881fb.png
Innadril Team Hiring (Unnanounced project)

Our works;
https://innadril.lat
https://innadril.net
https://l2.wiki/

WHO WE ARE

We are globally united by our shared values.We are a small team of passionate Lineage II enthusiasts that aims to sustain our beloved game's popularity by providing the community with high quality servers. Our main goal is to establish Innadril Project as the community's number one choice when it comes to Lineage II. Our main values are: quality, professionalism, innovation, transparency, integrity and stability.

WHAT WE LOOKING FOR;

• Very experienced Java developer.
  • Experience at least 4 years is appreciated.
  • English speaking is a must.

WHAT WE OFFER:

• Legal Work contract 
  • Stable montlhy payment.

Send CV to admin@innadril.com or Discord Krasib#33333

• Like 1

What is the estimated payment? Ive heard you guys offered an friend of mine to work his ass off for only 300 euros per month.

1 hour ago, HyperBlown said:

What is the estimated payment? Ive heard you guys offered an friend of mine to work his ass off for only 300 euros per month.

4 euro per hour + insurance 

1 hour ago, ZaNteR said:

Pays better than waiting tables if its a proper 8h (depending the country of course).

as a dev? IF you want a junior dev here where I live, you pay 50~100 euros per hour oO

Depends on your knowleadge and skill but normally its; Between 2000-3000€ month. We do not pay per hour. Thats why we hire you and not your services as freelancer.

11 hours ago, HyperBlown said:

Nobody from our team erans less than 1000€/month

We did not hire any dev since 2019 so I dont know what are you talking about
We have the same team members since 2019 and everybody always has get his salary for 3 years without any exception

Edited by TheRealOne

It's not possible to pay hourly in L2, how will you know if I'm working or watching youtube for 7 hours and working 1 hour? Don't even mention price per hour it makes you look unprofessional.

Monthly payment is not bad for L2, but most people won't choose it because many things can go wrong with that. Idk what exactly you mean by 'legal work contract', unless you're talking about a non-disclosure agreement which basically only guarantees your files'/pc integrity and not a payment guarantee. You need to provide more information about something like that, you can't just mention it to catch the eye of the reader and not give more details about it.

Your best bet to find who you're looking for is to request 1-2 features you require, let the developer make them, then pay them and if you're satisfied with the services and you started to build up trust, then you can offer him a monthly payment/percentage from donates or w/e you want.

L2 scene is not 'clean', it's full of scammers and wannabes that are in over their head in most situations, so building trust should be the first thing to look for and not some spoken agreement.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

It's not possible to pay hourly in L2, how will you know if I'm working or watching youtube for 7 hours and working 1 hour? Don't even mention price per hour it makes you look unprofessional.

Monthly payment is not bad for L2, but most people won't choose it because many things can go wrong with that. Idk what exactly you mean by 'legal work contract', unless you're talking about a non-disclosure agreement which basically only guarantees your files'/pc integrity and not a payment guarantee. You need to provide more information about something like that, you can't just mention it to catch the eye of the reader and not give more details about it.

Your best bet to find who you're looking for is to request 1-2 features you require, let the developer make them, then pay them and if you're satisfied with the services and you started to build up trust, then you can offer him a monthly payment/percentage from donates or w/e you want.

L2 scene is not 'clean', it's full of scammers and wannabes that are in over their head in most situations, so building trust should be the first thing to look for and not some spoken agreement.

This tbh, is litteraly how people should work. Pay per hour/per job. Thats how I work 😉 My clients are pretty satisfied.