L2Tales - Source code of H5 final version - 400 euro

4 hours ago, L2Darkangel said:

to buy a service 1000 EU think it is not too difficult It is something easy to deal with the problems it has after that are much bigger ie like dealing with DoOS Attack like no one has dealt with it 100% And also the big ones site which they have the upper hand in lineage is always there to close you when you open because quite simply they have all your information and without them you can't do anything because no one will know you and the biggest problem is  there are no people playing anymore lineage is a dwindling game and in time it will shut down and disappear forever there is no reason anyone should pay for such an expensive server and do something you will regret for the rest of your life So Who is the reason to buy this thing Why.

and these big servers which are measured in fingers have a bot program fake characters So to show that they have a lot of people and that their server is top And that the Watts are really so much and that so many people play it It's all a lie there is a big very small community which works through discord and they are paid Clan which they pay to play and there are some people who fall victim and go and play and donate to the servers but these are a huge FAIL which people understand it with time and leave the game once and for all because quite simply some took care to close it and make this game disgusting

and these big servers which are measured in fingers have a bot program fake characters So to show that they have a lot of people and that their server is top And that the Watts are really so much and that so many people play it It's all a lie there is a big very small community which works through discord and they are paid Clan which they pay to play and there are some people who fall victim and go and play and donate to the servers but these are a huge FAIL which people understand it with time and leave the game once and for all because quite simply some took care to close it and make this game disgusting

There's nothing a little research can't do. I have personally managed to mitigate each DDoS. You can't open a server and not know at least the basics. You have to build your own community and followers - it's not 2008 to open a random server and expect to have players.

51 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

tales had best online ppl ever, every eu h5  by mouse or sorin or that random dog who open l2world is dead totally 

15-20k online ? 🤣🤣I think stalonka counted all online players from every single server

4 hours ago, BabayG said:

15-20k online ? 🤣🤣I think stalonka counted all online players from every single server

not even offi got 15k online including all the bots

15k online means atleast 5000 players in siege which is absolutly impossible for a server to handle

Edited by BruT

On 8/13/2022 at 2:29 PM, BabayG said:

l2 never had more online more than 8k, l2 is capped to 8k , idk why u thing there was more then 10+k online dogo, right now only valhala have 6-7k  online 

5 hours ago, AchYlek said:

l2 never had more online more than 8k, l2 is capped to 8k , idk why u thing there was more then 10+k online dogo, right now only valhala have 6-7k  online 

.online command in stalonka's servers showed 15k+. Read again what I write. This is true only if he counted online players from every single server that existed back then. 

On 8/13/2022 at 4:33 AM, Trance said:

There's nothing a little research can't do. I have personally managed to mitigate each DDoS. You can't open a server and not know at least the basics. You have to build your own community and followers - it's not 2008 to open a random server and expect to have players.

the DoOS you can't ban it with anything, it will bring you to your knees every time, every time it comes in, it will break your service and drop you like every server drops you, but you can limit it, but you have to have a big budget to pay me the big companies for to sell you a Protection program and in the end to make all these expenses you will never get them from the community which is circulating here on the live stage because simply these Clans are paid and come to your service because you have offered them money and a small amount they will give you money will not be enough to pay even your connection and that at this moment it is online and has people just the big pages keep their Seven high with fake vodka votes which they also have fake people to show that they have people and uploading the pictures on facebook It's a fake And as I say again and again now that if there really were people this person wouldn't sell here is his server

8 hours ago, L2Darkangel said:

the DoOS you can't ban it with anything, it will bring you to your knees every time, every time it comes in, it will break your service and drop you like every server drops you, but you can limit it, but you have to have a big budget to pay me the big companies for to sell you a Protection program and in the end to make all these expenses you will never get them from the community which is circulating here on the live stage because simply these Clans are paid and come to your service because you have offered them money and a small amount they will give you money will not be enough to pay even your connection and that at this moment it is online and has people just the big pages keep their Seven high with fake vodka votes which they also have fake people to show that they have people and uploading the pictures on facebook It's a fake And as I say again and again now that if there really were people this person wouldn't sell here is his server

Of course you can handle it if you know what you’re doing.

13 hours ago, BabayG said:

.online command in stalonka's servers showed 15k+. Read again what I write. This is true only if he counted online players from every single server that existed back then. 

No private server has over 5k players, unless it's 2007 and even then, servers would lag like hell with such amounts of players. Tales was notorious for p2w, paid clans, fake online and stuff like that, so .online showing 15k is normal for servers like that, it doesn't mean it's anywhere near the truth tho. Hell, even on Eola we showed 1400 online when there was ~500 real + shops/fakes/fake .online.

7 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

No private server has over 5k players, unless it's 2007 and even then, servers would lag like hell with such amounts of players. Tales was notorious for p2w, paid clans, fake online and stuff like that, so .online showing 15k is normal for servers like that, it doesn't mean it's anywhere near the truth tho. Hell, even on Eola we showed 1400 online when there was ~500 real + shops/fakes/fake .online.

Only one private has surpassed that number with dual boxes- offline etc. Asterios

1 minute ago, BabayG said:

Only one private has surpassed that number with dual boxes- offline etc. Asterios

I still disagree, L2 was not made to handle such amounts of players in the first place. It's architecture is simply too old/simple.

Modern MMOs with huge amounts of players have server clusters, node servers usually territory based and all of these systems work in harmony.

L2J knownlist system of 2008-2009 couldn't possibly handle this and L2OFF is like I said, old. Idk if there have been major improvements after goddess of destruction but I doubt it since the playerbase only decreased from that point.

23 hours ago, An4rchy said:

I still disagree, L2 was not made to handle such amounts of players in the first place. It's architecture is simply too old/simple.

Modern MMOs with huge amounts of players have server clusters, node servers usually territory based and all of these systems work in harmony.

L2J knownlist system of 2008-2009 couldn't possibly handle this and L2OFF is like I said, old. Idk if there have been major improvements after goddess of destruction but I doubt it since the playerbase only decreased from that point.

lmao u think knowlist is the problem? knowlist is just a safety pillow for the client, the real and only issue is the client the server doesn't care it scales vertically

The client won't render more than a few hundreds of server object per region, not to mention what its able to render per fov, its well bellow 300, no matter the machine, runs similarly on a low end 2007 pc and a 2022 high end pc, so by definition a server wont break the 2k-3k barrier ever, (the point where players get frustrated with severe client performance and quit is probably lower than that).

now, the 5k+ online is a joke (not to mention the 15k+), its ape grade marketing for ultimate trashcan fanbois like achylek, who can not appreciate reality and rely on fake large numbers to play the server.

5k+ can be done only with world sharding (instances/channels/etc) there's no such implementation on and L2 server ever including the official ones, (WoW does something similar)

A decent high online number is something around 600 capped to 1400, you can claim that this is 3k+ the apes will believe this instantly (they like to feel that they are part of something important)

Edited by xdem
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xdem said:

lmao u think knowlist is the problem? knowlist is just a safety pillow for the client, the real and only issue is the client the server doesn't care it scales vertically

The client won't render more than a few hundreds of server object per region, not to mention what its able to render per fov, its well bellow 300, no matter the machine, runs similarly on a low end 2007 pc and a 2022 high end pc, so by definition a server wont break the 2k-3k barrier ever, (the point where players get frustrated with severe client performance and quit is probably lower than that).

now, the 5k+ online is a joke (not to mention the 15k+), its ape grade marketing for ultimate trashcan fanbois like achylek, who can not appreciate reality and rely on fake large numbers to play the server.

5k+ can be done only with world sharding (instances/channels/etc) there's no such implementation on and L2 server ever including the official ones, (WoW does something similar)

A decent high online number is something around 600 capped to 1400, you can claim that this is 3k+ the apes will believe this instantly (they like to feel that they are part of something important)

Finally after 2 pages of comments you showed up. Last time I ve joined an event at core(4game)with 300+ players alt+p did nothing at all. I Ve had to minimize the displayed distance of players so that the client won't crash. 

I think when I joined the team couple of years ago and L2 was very popular, tales had about 3,5-4k on weekends. I had to do some Network IO optimizations, because MMOExecutableQueue had a bottleneck. For sure it's possible to optimize server to handle twice that load if you can debug problems as they occur, especially now when dedicated servers are far more powerful. The real problem is game client, which even on latest version is very slow to load visible creatures and display their actions. Population of tales was slowly decreasing with each edition, so this problem became less relevant.

• Haha 1