Bug when attacking too many monsters

dextroy

Question

Hello.

I have a very particular issue and i don't know if there's a fix or if it's a client limitation.

I'm making an interlude multiskill server using a L2JFrozen base, and everything is pretty much set already.

As it's a multiskill, a stronger player should be able to fight many monsters at once. However, if i'm using a fighter class with Polearm when killing more than 8-10 monsters at once, the following bug happens:

The monster hp bar freezes (it doesn't go down visually), the character keeps attacking the monsters for a few seconds until the hp drain stops, the attack animation continues for some time as if the character is still fighintg all the monsters. but the hp drops to 0 and stays like that with the animation ongoing for a few more seconds until the player eventually dies and the monsters stop attacking all at once.

What i'm assuming is that the first monster of the aggroed pack dies (or something like that), but since the hp bar and the animation gets stuck as there's too much going on in the battle at once (too many hits, soulshots splashes, etc.), there's no time to switch to attack another monster and the result is the character dying.

Has anyone ever seen this? Is there a serverside or clientside fix? I have a good setup and a good Graphics Card so it's not a computer issue.

17 hours ago, wongerlt said:

in this place about 2k mobs, ofc with Provoke skill i cant take all mobs.

But anyway not big lag, not like in dextroy video. 

I think here your FPS dropped as hell with so many mobs.

Edited by Vision

18 hours ago, wongerlt said:

in this place about 2k mobs, ofc with Provoke skill i cant take all mobs.

But anyway not big lag, not like in dextroy video. 

1) There isn't about 2k mobs. To do your test, you have to either create a code that will spawn 2k mobs arround you or spawn them manually which i doubt you did that. So you are saying that your code 'maybe' / 'spawned' 'about' x number of mobs? How and why? Its code.

2) What are you talking about? The problem it was not the lag in the video, but a bug that the topic creator found in damages and about the hp drain. Except if you are talking about tryskell's video which is from 2k17 and showing that the ClientStats have been dropped and tweaked MMOCore values without showing a fight after all.