essence 311 source

46 minutes ago, tabosas said:

Crave (previously was a leader of a clan TheMainEvent) is the owner of ProjectEssence 🙂

where was this clan TheMainEvent playing?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 5:22 PM, Kara said:

He indeed wrote some code in L2J but his contribution is zero compared to others like Zoey.

If you check the whole timeline of Mobius and check L2J core also you see he even copy paste their fixes name.

The only thing i admire this guy is how he can do this for 15 project everytime. He must never leave house or so.

Ok George. I apologize 🐱

You are the most stupid person in this forum.

No matter how I try to like you, you always deserve more and more hate and justice and I am here to give it to you.

Don't ever talk about Mobius because you will never do even 1% of his total contribution to the L2J scene. This guy is truly the spirit of L2J since the new-era L2Jserver rats claimed the boat. You will never comprehend what this guy has contributed to the community, under the hood with his patience and love for the project since you are here just to flex your stupid arrogance and sell 5 euro codes. Please don't ever use his name or talk about him in your dumb posts.

Unlike you this guy patience and real love for L2J, Mobius is a project that gave life to L2J. I can't understand why people can't understand this. If Mobius never created his project then L2JServer new-era RATS would monopolize everything and would continue to create private forks like L2JUnity without any contribution to the open source project, L2JServer that is for their personal gain using reports and contributions of the "free-dead" L2Jserver.

So get your facts straight retards.

Now Kara, I won't talk about you, you really don't deserve a more detailed hate from me, you know what I can say about you and how badly I can ruin your arrogance and fame you've built on sand while me and the few other veteran developers are too busy in real life. So shut up and sell your 5 euro code to private server retard admins that can't understand that you are just ruining their crap servers. I am done with you.

Last but not least, @Mobius you get my love and my thanks, and my support of course for trying to keep your project real, don't ever let these retards ruin it for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2