essence 311 source

5 минут назад xdem сказал:

Мне бы очень хотелось позволить тебе прожить свою вечную жизнь в высокомерных заблуждениях, моя богиня, но никого не волнует твое высокомерное / фанатичное мнение. L2Scripts - это мошеннический проект с момента его выпуска десять лет назад, мусор с завышенной ценой.

To live forever is not so boring - the author of the topic will choose what to buy for him, I will not argue - the goddess has many different things for the client, as you noticed above )

1 hour ago, zemaitis said:

Initial price and what price for subscription? Also any popular servers running on mobius?

Afaik essence-project is running on l2scripts and its most popular essence server.

projectessence = mobius

1 hour ago, Victor Kolinko said:

projectessence = mobius

But still first essence where is queue for log ingame, since lot of ppl playing it 

3 hours ago, AchYlek said:

But still first essence where is queue for log ingame, since lot of ppl playing it 

or because server overloaded with 1k online 

5 hours ago, Victor Kolinko said:

projectessence = mobius

where you get this information? I know that fabio stole l2scripts essence files, and hes the owner of projectessence. 

On 9/18/2021 at 5:55 AM, AlisaCodeDragon said:

L2JSERVER ---> L2JMOBIUS ---> L2JORG 

the egg came from a chicken and the actual chain of development looks like this )

On 9/18/2021 at 5:55 AM, AlisaCodeDragon said:

L2JSERVER ---> L2JMOBIUS ---> L2JORG 

the egg came from a chicken and the actual chain of development looks like this )

absolutly not, l2jmobius isnt based on l2jserver, its based on god client source with tons of bugs which l2jserver never had.

mobius still got bugs which l2j fixed in pre freya source

Edited by BruT

On 9/18/2021 at 4:36 PM, AlisaCodeDragon said:

I work there in reverse engineering probably I know better young man - or do you think you're smarter than a goddess ? I just gave advice to follow it or not it's up to the author of the topic to decide your opinion keep to yourself )

Since when you have opinion over java software when youre only doing system RE edits? Please show me a basic code you made, im curious "goddess".  

You have no idea. L2j is the base project of all java projects. Even mobius is just leeching their fixes and apply to all his projects. L2j is way ahead of any project.

Edited by Kara

28 minutes ago, Kara said:

Since when you have opinion over java software when youre only doing system RE edits? Please show me a basic code you made, im curious "goddess".  

You have no idea. L2j is the base project of all java projects. Even mobius is just leeching their fixes and apply to all his projects. L2j is way ahead of any project.

Because I communicate with developers - yes, it's cheaper there, but many things don't work, mobius ' clients often write to me that they are not satisfied with his product - so the goddess is based on their reviews and they often order the system from me, dear karl-kara ) while mobius is lying on the couch, players make fixes for him to whom he gives a free subscription - in communicating with clients, this is their testimony - a funny product, scripts are just more expensive but it seems that the author of the topic does not mind paying more money for quality, so it's up to him and not you what to buy him ) we are just giving tips here - don't cry this is a game - and yes, I am a goddess in the client part of the game, but this does not prevent me from leaving reviews about the product that I think is better and more reliable personal opinion - or do you want to impose your own on me ? no need bunny)

2 hours ago, BruT said:

absolutly not, l2jmobius isnt based on l2jserver, its based on god client source with tons of bugs which l2jserver never had.

mobius still got bugs which l2j fixed in pre freya source

I was actually the reason most HighFive bugs where ever fixed.
By talking, on Skype at that time, with what you say now L2jUnity
and even contributing fixes on my own.

L2jMobius is my continuation of L2jServer since it's development died.
Funny I still have Freya bugs, since I was part of L2jServer until it died with their Ertheia development.

I have screenshots for everything I talk about on my forum.
Some some magical reason every time I post proof in this forum, it magically gets deleted.

1 hour ago, Kara said:

L2jServer is based on rewritten code of other projects (people that have their own projects).
There is no original code made from any L2jServer inner circle members.
Unless it is a major rework that breaks everything and then advanced users try to fix it desperately.

And I will tell what nobody dares to say.
The team has changed so many times, it is not L2jServer any more.
The people that remain there just happen to have the passwords for the forum and repository.
Simple because all worthy people left that sinking boat and now only rats are left onboard.

People on current L2jServer, give titles to one another (head core dev etc), instead of doing anything.
They are more interested converting XML to JSON and dockerizing the project than actually fixing it.

Current L2jServer is a fork of true L2jServer.
My project is more or less the last true L2jServer there is.

1 hour ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

Because I communicate with developers - yes, it's cheaper there, but many things don't work, mobius ' clients often write to me that they are not satisfied with his product - so the goddess is based on their reviews and they often order the system from me, dear karl-kara ) while mobius is lying on the couch, players make fixes for him to whom he gives a free subscription - in communicating with clients, this is their testimony - a funny product, scripts are just more expensive but it seems that the author of the topic does not mind paying more money for quality, so it's up to him and not you what to buy him ) we are just giving tips here - don't cry this is a game - and yes, I am a goddess in the client part of the game, but this does not prevent me from leaving reviews about the product that I think is better and more reliable personal opinion - or do you want to impose your own on me ? no need bunny)

Toxic people always want to do their job for them.
I am pretty clear on what I provide to my subscribers.
Whomever is able to ream my forum announcements.

For having communism and all... I do not get how Russian people
do not understand how collaborating on a project works.

32 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Toxic people always want to do their job for them.
I am pretty clear on what I provide to my subscribers.
Whomever is able to ream my forum announcements.

For having communism and all... I do not get how Russian people
do not understand how collaborating on a project works.

I know what communism and the USSR are believe me this is just my time - I personally did not accuse you of anything-simple criticism from your own customers they often like to complain - in this topic you can advise the author of your product as the best in the galaxy - you are not who does not forbid it-the goddess just left her opinion above this is normal

I do not have anything against you either.
As far as my project goes, I just continue to do what I did when I was on L2jServer.

What makes people believe a dead project is better, than a project with active community that currently does up to 10 commits per day, is propaganda by people that think they know what they say about, not being in the inner loop of actual projects development, hopping it will somehow increase their value.

The "up to 10 commits per day" mention should make you think...

5 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Then there is no problem - the goddess is happy - you can advertise your product to the author of the topic - since this topic was created by him for such questions-have a nice day or evening to you)

17 minutes ago, Mobius said:

As far as my project goes, I just continue to do what I did when I was on L2jServer.

What makes people believe a dead project is better, than a project with active community that currently does up to 10 commits per day, is propaganda by people that think they know what they say about, not being in the inner loop of actual projects development, hopping it will somehow increase their value.

The "up to 10 commits per day" mention should make you think...

What is the price for 311 source access? Also is it fixed or monthly?

1 hour ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

I know what communism and the USSR are believe me this is just my time - I personally did not accuse you of anything-simple criticism from your own customers they often like to complain - in this topic you can advise the author of your product as the best in the galaxy - you are not who does not forbid it-the goddess just left her opinion above this is normal

Stop this goddess thing, it's a joke. People laugh. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Kara said:

Stop this goddess thing, it's a joke. People laugh. Thank you.

I didn't ask you to comment on me - Alice the goddess is doing well have a nice day