Forum Suggestion #1

MrPro*

I saw this feature on another forum and I found really good and useful.
Let's say we have an "X" user, who has done some topics/posts and now he is banned.
In every topic/post that he has done, obviously he appears as a "Banned User" and exactly above his replies it shows " BANNED For [here is the reason]  : [here is the link of the report, why he is banned] .

Edited by MrPro*

• MrPro* changed the title to Forum Suggestion #1
On 9/9/2021 at 12:33 PM, MrPro* said:

I saw this feature on another forum and I found really good and useful.
Let's say we have an "X" user, who has done some topics/posts and now he is banned.
In every topic/post that he has done, obviously he appears as a "Banned User" and exactly above his replies it shows " BANNED For [here is the reason]  : [here is the link of the report, why he is banned] .

I would prefer to get the ban history of a people, on a visible scale (directly under his name) and no matter if he is unbanned one day. It should stay visible.

That would give some hints about that people "general" behavior.

10 hours ago, Tryskell said:

I would prefer to get the ban history of a people, on a visible scale (directly under his name) and no matter if he is unbanned one day. It should stay visible.

I suggested this numerous times. Their IP/location/associated emails/servers/groups.

Edited by Trance

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

Even if this happens some day (which i highly doubt), every single low post account can simply use a new ip/email and scam/flame or whatever again.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Zake said:

Even if this happens some day (which i highly doubt), every single low post account can simply use a new ip/email and scam/flame or whatever again.

If you provide and restrict some areas, notably Marketplace, to "not that much" randomers, then there is no benefits to generate a new forum account.

Marketplace should be accessible to ppl with positive contribution, to begin with.

• Upvote 1

Totally agree with this suggestion. We have some service providers in marketplace with shady past and from time to time they keep continuing to dissapoint people. They forget that they have been given a second chance.... If clients knew that this service provider had issues in the past, maybe the client wouldnt hired him 🙂

Edited by zemaitis
  • Upvote 1

Good idea! Some server owners just create new acc and start bulsh,,,,ting with other acc and after crying and accuse people for trolling and stuff like that even in past they screw things up! 😉 Its good idea to bring all moth....era in to daylight 😉 

On 9/28/2021 at 5:18 PM, MrTitanas said:

Good idea! Some server owners just create new acc and start bulsh,,,,ting with other acc and after crying and accuse people for trolling and stuff like that even in past they screw things up! 😉 Its good idea to bring all moth....era in to daylight 😉 

I'm thinking not just listing for bans .. but for trolls also... after so many warnings = troll status with history.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:38 PM, zemaitis said:

Totally agree with this suggestion. We have some service providers in marketplace with shady past and from time to time they keep continuing to dissapoint people. They forget that they have been given a second chance.... If clients knew that this service provider had issues in the past, maybe the client wouldnt hired him 🙂

I'm thinking MXC should be middleman for sales/deals between buyers of products(adena, items for players) and (services between admins+developers). MXC holds money until all respond with "ok" to release funds.Could release in % as jobs are completed between admins+developers. MXC takes fee per transaction. I would use this service.

8 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

I'm thinking not just listing for bans .. but for trolls also... after so many warnings = troll status with history.

I'm thinking MXC should be middleman for sales/deals between buyers of products(adena, items for players) and (services between admins+developers). MXC holds money until all respond with "ok" to release funds.Could release in % as jobs are completed between admins+developers. MXC takes fee per transaction. I would use this service.

There are already people who act as middleman in forum. 

It seems to me that he means to perform this function as a whole forum and not as a private person. When big money comes into play, it is easier to trust a website run by a forum that has been working for a good name for so many years and puts its image at stake than a user who does not know what the financial situation is at the moment :s