Frintezza Baggg

MrTitanas

Question

Hello, anybody have 4 sell or share Tezza fix at L2J , coz no music sound appear and debuffs , and Tezza standing and watching into my chars like I am kind some retard (I hope so I am not LOL xD) Tezza monster works without any issues, only no disco with debuffs and playing animation :) 

Have A Nice Day! :)

10 answers to this question

On 6/7/2021 at 6:42 PM, MrTitanas said:

Ok here we go it will be LONG 🙂

https://pastebin.com/Dneh7Ege

try to adapt this script 

has more correctly the movies 

package instances;import l2ro.commons.threading.RunnableImpl;import l2ro.c - Pastebin.com

1. even spawn locs are incorrect on l2j frintezza
  2. even dummy locs
  3. bad writting, i am not an experienced guy but seems like it
Edited by Hypest

Ok l will try to explain:) . Soon as Doors close and Frintezza appear near massive piano and Evil Spirit spawns  he sits on chair and should start play his melodies, but suddenly he stands up and turn to people who are in the hall and watching, mean time Scarlet Van Halisha and other stuff attack us how supposed to be without any issues, but No Music appear and debuts which supposed to be when melody changes, melody name appear on screen but nothing playing and tezza just standing:) I saw this in other few special RU servers buggeds :) 

7 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Ok l will try to explain:) . Soon as Doors close and Frintezza appear near massive piano and Evil Spirit spawns  he sits on chair and should start play his melodies, but suddenly he stands up and turn to people who are in the hall and watching, mean time Scarlet Van Halisha and other stuff attack us how supposed to be without any issues, but No Music appear and debuts which supposed to be when melody changes, melody name appear on screen but nothing playing and tezza just standing:) I saw this in other few special RU servers buggeds 🙂

post AI here