Totally off-shoot from what I mentioned above.

You know that the first public(ish) fork that removed L2jServer name from GPLv3 was L2jUnity on 13-07-2015, right? It was later replaced at L2jMobius on 01-01-2016 because L2jServer development was dead. Why? Well gee... I wish I knew who L2jServer inner members where and who founded L2jUnity.

Tell me more things that I do wrong please...

I do not live to justify myself to a post made by haters.

That is actually why the previous L2jMobius topic was closed.

Edited by Mobius
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sdw said:

is that a share of their subscriber version files?

Edited by BruT

16 hours ago, Sdw said:

wbu h5 files (?, i'm asking for too much i think. :P

On 6/11/2021 at 8:56 PM, xdem said:

when you ******** will understand that a leak means nothing ? next week premium files will be 100 revs ahead

So let's repeat it next week?

Edited by Ugleethyn
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, `Son said:

It wouldnt surprise me a bit if xxdem was part of Mobius project. Feels like arrogant low IQ people fit all together lol

I don't think that xdem has low IQ since I know him as developer (I would say he wants look like a diva :D ) and please do not refer to other people in this way. His post is already hidden, this behavior is not acceptable by anyone 

Edited by Ugleethyn

1 hour ago, Ugleethyn said:

I don't think that xdem has low IQ since I know him as developer (I would say he wants look like a diva 😄) and please do not refer to other people in this way. His post is already hidden, this behavior is not acceptable by anyone 

Even if he was your teacher that wouldn't make him smarter to anyone's eyes because he might has a background knowledge.
Having some sort of knowledge doesn't make you smart or vice versa. Manners tho are the very basic lesson everyone should have been taught on their primary life stages.

So I ask you again, is it me being unacceptable when pointing out without any hate what seems to be wrong, or the guy that bumps everywhere spreading negativity and toxicity in every single topic while acting like Donald Trump on his period?

Peace.

• Thanks 1