On 5/29/2021 at 2:36 PM, Trance said:

He accomplished what you guys could not and will probably never achieve.
@xdemjust mentioned a few.

True, we never leech codes. So we can't fight god Mobiusky :-) 

And seems like xdem is still same donkey like it was years ago... nothing changes at all in L2J scene. You are speaking about blowjobs and you just did huge one for Trance.. c'mon.

Edited by Gladicek

19 hours ago, Gladicek said:

True, we never leech codes. So we can't fight god Mobiusky :-) 

And seems like xdem is still same donkey like it was years ago... nothing changes at all in L2J scene. You are speaking about blowjobs and you just did huge one for Trance.. c'mon.

can't take a nobody's trashtalk as an insult. sorry

lets not forget that every single source exists thanks to l2jserver and @Gladicekwas part of that.
imo the most reliable source is l2jorg.

Edited by BruT

2 minutes ago, BruT said:

lets not forget that every single source exists thanks to l2jserver and @Gladicekwas part of that.
imo the most reliable source is l2jorg.

Are you for real ? This is a leech fork from Mobius

1 minute ago, BruT said:

and mobius is fork of l2jserver so what?

they use a leeched version, their fixes/updates are direct leeches of newer Mobius version, how can they be better are you retarded?

2 minutes ago, xdem said:

they use a leeched version, their fixes/updates are direct leeches of newer Mobius version, how can they be better are you retarded?

in fact mobius is leeching codes from l2jorg. lol. and noone cares whats the base of l2jorg cuz both projects are based on l2jserver.

Just now, BruT said:

in fact mobius is leeching codes from l2jorg. lol. and noone cares whats the base of l2jorg cuz both projects are based on l2jserver.

everything is based on l2jserver. l2jserver has codes contributed by hundrends of devs. l2jserver is owned by trolls the recent years but they still can't claim it because its the work of the community and not just the hundrends of the developers but by the thousand contributors including players.

Your mind is too narrow to talk with me, so keep believing whatever you say I am out.

15 minutes ago, xdem said:

everything is based on l2jserver. l2jserver has codes contributed by hundrends of devs. l2jserver is owned by trolls the recent years but they still can't claim it because its the work of the community and not just the hundrends of the developers but by the thousand contributors including players.

Your mind is too narrow to talk with me, so keep believing whatever you say I am out.

don't try to overtalk me you pity asshole, go seek for an attention in the brothel.
l2jorg is better than l2jmobius no matter what, thats my opinion and you arent capable to change it.

Edited by BruT

3 minutes ago, BruT said:

don't try to overtalk me you pity asshole, go seek for an attention in the brothel.
l2jorg is better than l2jmobius no matter what, thats my opinion and you arent capable to change it.

you are known for your cheap codes, I am known for my legendary codes.

I don't even need to change the opinion of someone far behind me

cheers mate

6 minutes ago, xdem said:

you are known for your cheap codes, I am known for my legendary codes.

I don't even need to change the opinion of someone far behind me

cheers mate

Open a server based on mobius and ill crash it in the first second of the launch without ddos, legendary idiot 😄

just do it and ill show the entire community your coding capacity 😄 bye

Edited by BruT

49 minutes ago, BruT said:

Open a server based on mobius and ill crash it in the first second of the launch without ddos, legendary idiot 😄

just do it and ill show the entire community your coding capacity 😄 bye

I can't see any correlation between DDoS and the server files except if you are talking about a L7 flood which must be a joke from you or am I missing something ?