Hello, thinking to come back in the l2 scene since a long-ass break. I used to work on l2j sources and I'm looking for something new and fresh.

I heard for L2jMobius being really decent and active. I literally have no clue what those guys do good or how they work. Is there anyone who has worked on Mobius sources or have decent experience with their activities as a fork? Thanks in advance.

It is pretty decent. They have worked the past week in impl a few sylph and return of queenant related stuff. Datapack is updated often. Some bugs here and there but all easy fixable.

21 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

It is pretty decent. They have worked the past week in impl a few sylph and return of queenant related stuff. Datapack is updated often. Some bugs here and there but all easy fixable.

Thank you for your reply, really appreciate. I'm mostly looking for a creative, autonomous group with creativity that will really stick to retail way of gameplay but with smart, innovative implementation so I can start contributing and create my own server on such sources.
I'll be looking for more feedback so I can have a spherical info on l2jMobius.

1 hour ago, Hypest said:

anything J isnt that great , but yea mobius is decently good

I'm not interested on L2OFF for multiple reasons tbh with you. I prefer L2j-XXXX I can contribute the most with both DP and Core support. I'm just looking for the right fork, taking opinions etc.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, `Son said:

Thank you for your reply, really appreciate. I'm mostly looking for a creative, autonomous group with creativity that will really stick to retail way of gameplay but with smart, innovative implementation so I can start contributing and create my own server on such sources.
I'll be looking for more feedback so I can have a spherical info on l2jMobius.

The private community is pretty active, lots of shares on new missing features or fixing old  or WIP stuff. I would recommend it if you have the time to fix stuff yourself too since it is a lot for a few people to maintain. It aint bugless but it is stable to a certain point. Everyday 5+ commits or so. You can always pm @Mobius for more info.

• Upvote 1

Mobius is the most decent pack you could use right now, so consider subscribing already if you are really interested into working on the latest clients of L2.

There is no alternative and you know, that I know my shit

2 hours ago, Gladicek said:

Mobius is "decent" pack? When this shit happened?? :D

ask yourself if mobius isn't, then what is ? 

If you come back with no answer go back to your corner and cry when gods enter the topic discussion talking facts.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, xdem said:

Mobius is the most decent pack you could use right now, so consider subscribing already if you are really interested into working on the latest clients of L2.

There is no alternative and you know, that I know my shit

Instead of the arrogant "I know my shit" elaborate? What makes Mobius better than scripts or l2junity for example as alternatives.

9 minutes ago, `Son said:

Instead of the arrogant "I know my shit" elaborate? What makes Mobius better than scripts or l2junity for example as alternatives.

My opinion:
-For much less, you have much more
-Pretty active private community
-Quick reported bug resolutions
-Active updates in general.
-Depending of the chronicle is pretty stable. I would double check everything on higher chronicles just to be sure seeing that many new implementations are WIPs.
But overal the budget is nice for what you actually get.

1 hour ago, `Son said:

Provide most versions, strong longevity without any sign of decline, great community, best dev on the scene, don't be a retard attacking on xdem reputation, just accept easy facts.

• Thanks 2

On 5/25/2021 at 1:49 PM, Gladicek said:

Mobius is "decent" pack? When this shit happened?? :D

He accomplished what you guys could not and will probably never achieve.
@xdemjust mentioned a few.

Edited by Trance
  • Like 1