L2j Services L2jGabDev

Hello, Im Gabriel.

I've been working for almost 7-8 years with lineage 2 java version for various clients with various types of request. Till now, I never really announced my job because I didn't felt like it. All of those clients that I have now, came to me via recommendations from friends and/or older clients. 
And due request of old and new potential clients, they asked me to make an site and announce my job, because they think that there are a lot of servers that might need my help.

So here am I, 

I make core/data-sided changes on any type of pack as long the source code is present, everything can be edited or added.

for Client-Sided stuff I recommend my friend: @NevesOma
On my website you can find the prices for the things I've coded and/or adapted for various clients.
For any custom request, the price is 40 Euros per hour. 80 Euros if it is urgent.

You can find my contact info and more stuff on my website -> l2jgabdev

Wondering about who I am, or if I'am trustable, you can check this post on mxc and see the comments. There are a few of my clients and friends that left a little word about my job: -> WTS [H5] L2 EliteClub / L2Neptune Source / Project Pack.

For any other questions, you can send me an PM here or on any of my other contact methods.

Have a nice day!

Edited by HyperBlown
new price.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Half of those were free shared, some of those are work of other devs. Some others were broken free shared or parts of shared packs. Weird you selling them as yours.

You have great html editing skills.

No hate. Just facts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GsL said:

well looks awesome job , do u work for client side also ?

i m interest for auto farm , but for me now the price is 2 hight

My knowledge is very little on client side. Check with neves or Celestine for client sided stuff.

1 hour ago, `Son said:

Half of those were free shared, some of those are work of other devs. Some others were broken free shared or parts of shared packs. Weird you selling them as yours.

You have great html editing skills.

No hate. Just facts.

Yes indeed! There are a few there that ain't mine, you can see that on the lower priced mods. But hey, I worked on them, fixed broken stuff, changed a lot of things. and Time is Money right? And thanks, Html in Lineage is a pain in the ass without css and other frameworks!

Skillful and he knows what he's doing. Just name the concept and he will be able to come with ideas on how to implement it. I have purchased many codes and everything works like a charm. Even if they're not the support  is great.  Good luck with future sales. 

Edited by Seamless
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HyperBlown said:

My knowledge is very little on client side. Check with neves or Celestine for client sided stuff.

Yes indeed! There are a few there that ain't mine, you can see that on the lower priced mods. But hey, I worked on them, fixed broken stuff, changed a lot of things. and Time is Money right? And thanks, Html in Lineage is a pain in the ass without css and other frameworks!

Even myself I would pay just for some of those html designs. They are amazing. I would insist tho to try modify htmls kinda more so they don't remind anything of the old versions. (eg: Clan Board)

Well done!

• Thanks 1

Gabriel offers top notch services.

• Good communication skills (and a friendly person)
  • Good in-game knowledge
  • Well structured and documented code
  • Fast delivery

I'm glad our paths crossed 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Damn , he is good
1. Fast Response
2. Friendly
3. Trusted Person
4. Responsible with job
5. He Have Quality
6. Fast Worker and Skilled

He will finish the task even the task is hard, Recommended Developer for your Server :readrules:

pricePerHour: 20.0
pricePerMinute: 0.33333334
pricePerSecond: 0.0055555557
1: "-" 00:00:35.125 // € 0,19
2: "-" 00:00:00.000 // € 0,00
3: "-" 00:35:12.378 // € 11,73
4: "-" 00:04:35.197 // € 1,53
5: "-" 00:43:45.765 // € 14,58
6: "-" 00:59:32.291 // € 19,84
7: "-" 00:00:00.000 // € 0,00
8: "-" 00:00:00.000 // € 0,00
9: "-" 00:13:38.128 // € 4,54
Total: 02:37:17
Total Price (Non Taxed - Revolut): € 52,43
Taxes Paypal: 7%: 3.6699448
Taxes Paypal: 3.5% (Client - Paypal): 1.8349724
Total Price (Taxed): € 54,26
If Paypal, please send € 54,26 To: -------
Thank you very much!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Professional developer, knows how to correctly complete your task. Adequate and smart guy, has a lot of experience. You can contact him and you will not regret! :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I will be locking this topic and won't be accepting new clients for a while. I am currently full booked every week working for some big essence - classic servers. When I find some place I will unlock the topic for new requests. If you still think you need me or what so ever, explain it to me on my discord why it can only be me and no other dev.

Yours truly.