User Dashboard on site

hi all, Im working on website for my server I created dashboard for logged in user,

I want to hear your opinion as a user, what should I add to this ? what type of info ? or maybe its enough.

l2web.jpg

EDIT:

I changed theme to dark.

here is github repo: L2Web 

just in case If anyone have time to work on it.

It's far from finished... it only have account creation and login functions and some info on dashboard as you can see on the picture.

Edited by girogius

4 hours ago, girogius said:

Give me the activation code and i will xD

Theres a free tool that does it on github even.
As for the panel you could add GrandBoss status and respawn time. Top PvP/PK stats. Think general statistics.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, splicho said:

Microsoft Toolkit KMSpico

No thats crap and potentially dangerous. I am talking about HWIDGEN, uses the same method Microsoft offers to corporations to activate licenses on a massive scale. If you cant take it on my word, google it. Enough off topic though.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

Nobody care to see top stats in user dashboard. Top stats should be in main website.

Dashboard is only about donations and character management. Maybe add a lucky game to gamble their donate points as well, but no more than that is useful.

17 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Nobody care to see top stats in user dashboard. Top stats should be in main website.

Dashboard is only about donations and character management. Maybe add a lucky game to gamble their donate points as well, but no more than that is useful.

I like the idea of lucky game thanks

17 hours ago, An4rchy said:

True, from my experience with clients they come and asking DONATE PANEL ONLY and most of them (about 80%) asking not to be a UCP/ACP they dont want something like that, it confuses users and makes it hard to find the donation.

PS: and to advertise them :goodsir: Donate panels

PS: if it surpass atual studio functionalities like random wheel and auction like the l2scripts panel (but l2scripts can be hacked) and fix the vulnerabilities you might go somewhere into success and to make people need of your panel :)

PS: always protect your work.

PS: that windows activation message is distracting when you advertise something it says alot about you too, bored or not skilled enough to get rid of it, both not good and its disturbing.

developer PS: dont use links UserAccount use instead /user

developer PS: dont just use white it will burn our eyes

developer PS: dont show every kind of statistic at once it will confuse everybody, let them select what they want to see

developer PS: your code should be easy to be edited and well commended if you want users to edit it (nobody can guess what your weird functions do)

designer PS: show hints in buttons/menus and question marks with help.

good luck in any case

Edited by Nightw0lf
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

you couldn't be on a worst place to request a help or opinion

https://prnt.sc/12xlet1

You are showing me an old template on bootstrap 4.x.x, behind the scenes is a new one build on boostrap 5.x.x, also the image is not showing any bad code style or bad practices used, only bad and broken style also still uses all good practices even if its abandoned template written on hand, also here is not a place for you since your website is using wordpress and ready templates that you even remove copy rights so is not a place for you to leave a comment at all.

PS: i bet you dont even know the differences of a bootstrap 4 to 5

PS: no comments on my suggested practices only a personal attack that was low as your project is. :s

Edited by Nightw0lf

3 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

does it woth to reply on a guy who add's an emoji on websites title? :thinking:

since you got free time to spam here maybe you can use it to make your pack worth 3 cents

@Elfocrashany comments tho i know you can have an opinion in this subject.

• Sad 1

what an idiot, he needs a lwayer to support his high self-ego

just stop pretending the pro, while you own projects are terrible, and i mean it

chill guys 😄

I changed theme to dark.

It's far from finished... it only have account creation and login functions and some info on dashboard as you can see on the picture.

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2021 at 11:21 AM, `NeverMore said:

what an idiot, he needs a lwayer to support his high self-ego

just stop pretending the pro, while you own projects are terrible, and i mean it

no more autographs sorry

On 5/15/2021 at 1:44 PM, girogius said:

chill guys 😄

I changed theme to dark.

you choose the worst approach on reading data from the server ( i saw you got it on TODO but you should focus on that.

1) cache database data locally

2) cached server - recommended (unless you dont know how to secure it)

3) live data read from database

PS avoid inline styles, override them instead.

• Like 1