L2PTS Files High Five 273

Dection

5 hours ago, guytis said:

Today I will begin to make an IDA database and publish it, so that it is easier to do things.

Yes please.

I'm currently updating L2Homage to fit H5! It's coming along nicely. I've been waiting for these files for so long.

7 minutes ago, strahnui said:

Sorry for my English . When the client starts, it hangs on the server selection window and does not let it go any further. What could be the problem?

I also have this situation

16 hours ago, zconll said:

HF

Here you have full server with some small fixes (still too work to do)

if you download this pack

And it would be fine when there was an error when choosing a server, but it hangs on the server selection screen and nothing happens

9 minutes ago, SWnet said:

I also have this situation

if you download this pack

I use this pack. It does not let you further select the server.

2 hours ago, strahnui said:

And it would be fine when there was an error when choosing a server, but it hangs on the server selection screen and nothing happens

I use this pack. It does not let you further select the server.

you need to change the IP in the databases to your example 1) Open DBScript\2_lin2comm. sql
find in 3 places:
set @conn_str = '127.0.0.' + @world_id + "';"user";"pass' -- perhaps you will not find a line, try to search set @conn_str
change 127.0.0. to your LAN IP (the last number)
change SQL user on your account
change pass on your SQL password

next, find:
'SQLOLEDB', '127.0.0.1'; 'user';' pass' -- you may not find this line, try searching for 'SQLOLEDB'
change 127.0.0.1 to your LAN IP
change user to your SQL account
change pass to your SQL password

2) Open DBScript\7_lin2world. sql
find in 3 places:
set @conn_str = '127.0.0.' + @world_id + "';"user";"pass' -- perhaps you will not find a line, try to search set @conn_str

next, find:
'SQLOLEDB', '127.0.0.1'; 'user';'pass' -- you may not find this line, try searching for 'SQLOLEDB'

14 minutes ago, SWnet said:

Edited by SWnet

17 minutes ago, SWnet said:

you need to change the IP in the databases to your example 1) Open DBScript\2_lin2comm. sql
find in 3 places:

next, find:
'SQLOLEDB', '127.0.0.1'; 'user';' pass' -- you may not find this line, try searching for 'SQLOLEDB'

2) Open DBScript\7_lin2world. sql
find in 3 places:

next, find:
'SQLOLEDB', '127.0.0.1'; 'user';'pass' -- you may not find this line, try searching for 'SQLOLEDB'

thank. I figured it out myself, now it starts up before creating a character.But when I enter the name of the character, it gives an error- your title cannot exceed 16 characters in length. regardless of the length of the name, tell me what is the problem?

7 minutes ago, strahnui said:

thank. I figured it out myself, now it starts up before creating a character.But when I enter the name of the character, it gives an error- your title cannot exceed 16 characters in length. regardless of the length of the name, tell me what is the problem?

Try this client

1 hour ago, strahnui said:

I use it . I enter the name -  Test. your title cannot exceed 16 characters in length

maybe try azbuka ? localization can be set ruski 

16 hours ago, guytis said:

Today I will begin to make an IDA database and publish it, so that it is easier to do things.

Sell smoke?

Spanish, desde cuando tan generoso gustavo? Esperemos que sea asi, de paso contribuyo con los fix del npcpos... Me esta llevando hs esa mierda... Y con varios arreglos en la ai

• Upvote 1