aCis gameserver trouble

Charm3R

Question

Well, recently decided to work on acis, everything is fine, except this issue: https://imgur.com/a/ouOSn84

Any thought,opinion and help appriciated. 

Thanks in advance.

15 answers to this question

ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `mark_time`  varchar(255) NULL AFTER `online`;
CREATE TABLE `achievements` (
  `owner_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `achievementsDone` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `achievementsValues` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  PRIMARY KEY (`owner_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

run this query

Edited by Nightw0lf

2 hours ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

you are missing many sql tables in your db my friend,

I installed the sql file for the database that the acis pack had already in the folder. I dont get it why so many tables are missing.

I mean, i ran correctly the database installer, plus, the full_install.sql and gs_install.sql

Edited by Charm3R

nice observations on help section, very helpful.

contact me to fix it message send on private.

Edited by Nightw0lf

3 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

nice observations on help section, very helpful.

contact me to fix it message send on private.

Not my fault if the dude sharing such customized crap sucks, and if some poor dude are using it. You seem to know better about it.

I answered to :

I installed the sql file for the database that the acis pack had already in the folder. I dont get it why so many tables are missing.

I mean, i ran correctly the database installer, plus, the full_install.sql and gs_install.sql

Edited by Tryskell

2 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

You seem to know better about it.

you know too how to add an sql query if you want to help him... discussion ends there.

5 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

you know too how to add an sql query if you want to help him... discussion ends there.

And what ? I'm supposed to copy-paste your answer ?

Elmoreden's Gods...

7 hours ago, Tryskell said:

All your issues are related to custom databases, which got nothing to do with vanilla aCis.

you could be more helpful instead of being "its not my project's problem" just to avoid the acis link with the issue.

obviously after running the query it should work but you just say "its not my problem"

well guess what he will still have a problem after your observation same goes to the other dude aswel.

i will help him so discussion ends here go play with java now.

2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

you could be more helpful instead of being "its not my project's problem" just to avoid the acis link with the issue.

obviously after running the query it should work but you just say "its not my problem"

well guess what he will still have a problem after your observation same goes to the other dude aswel.

i will help him so discussion ends here go play with java now.

You sure what your SQL query will be helpful w/o having any knowledge what the aCis pack revision and mods version he have? You are telepath.

One what obvious it's missed 'achievements' table and "mark_time' filed in 'characters' table. For both cases need more info before posting solution here anyway.

3 minutes ago, Rootware said:

You sure what your SQL query will be helpful w/o having any knowledge what the aCis pack revision and mods version he have? You are telepath.

One what obvious it's missed 'achievements' table and "mark_time' filed in 'characters' table. For both cases need more info before posting solution here anyway.

be more observing, its eola pack

7 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

be more observing, its eola pack

And where i need to find the crap label if i have only one 'print screen' of errors?

3 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Not my fault if the dude sharing such customized crap sucks, and if some poor dude are using it. You seem to know better about it.

I answered to :

Litteraly cringe. I'am just using these packs to try things, not to go on a live server with such an unstable pack of yours, or maybe not, dear uhm, Tryskell.  😄

Anyways, someone lock this topic, its obvious that these guys cant even help their own people, so they wont help me either .Have a good day, and keep destroying the forum with such a "knowledge" xD

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Charm3R said:

Litteraly cringe. I'am just using these packs to try things, not to go on a live server with such an unstable pack of yours, or maybe not, dear uhm, Tryskell.  😄

Anyways, someone lock this topic, its obvious that these guys cant even help their own people, so they wont help me either .Have a good day, and keep destroying the forum with such a "knowledge" xD

You bought the Toyota car and pump up many customs shit inside. After this modifications you contacted to Toyota support center with issue: "Car don't move". What you want to hear in answer? Of cource Jonny Boy is always goodman. Toyota concern is crap and thier product is the same quality.