interlude [L2J] L2Etina

L2Etina

• 2 weeks later...

I finished reading all the features and waiting to test the beta, just from the uniqueness of the futures and the really nice implementation of useful features from higher chronicles make it amazing. Just check the features yourself https://l2etina.com/forum/index.php?/forum/20-features/

Good Luck Etina project!

Open Beta Testing of L2Etina has begun!

You can now check the server and find out if you wish to spend the next year with us.

To find out how to play with us, click here: https://l2etina.com/how-to-play

beta.png.fd46c7576b8e77e6654cb5b93fe907f9.png

1 hour ago, Raws said:

hi playinera after so many fails u decide to make another fail on interlude

Hi @Raws,

I am very happy to see that there's people that hold PlayINERA to such high esteem in terms of the quality we provide so much so as to suspect a project such as L2Etina to be our work. :)

However, there are a number of major details that clearly differentiate ANY server from PlayINERA:
- Even more complex UIs (both in terms of design and functionality)
- No third-party antibot modules that are publicly available
- Proper English (be it on the client, website, official posts etc.)
- Promotional videos are voiced exclusively by me (with the exception of Bloodlust's animated promo)

I could go on and on, but at the end of the day, those who know Ray and myself will know when we're involved in a project.

Evidently, you don't seem to know us at all.

In any case, best of luck, L2Etina! :)

Download and Install Game Client
Download the retail Lineage II Interlude Game client on your computer. You can choose any link from buttons below.

Please make sure to write that this is NOT the retail Lineage II Interlude Game client, and you use the latest one. This is very important for everyone to know since this version that you use has many bugs when connected to the gameservers made for Interlude. And before you judge my sayings, i have tried this way, done that, already working on a project for a bit more than 3 years, and this way is just wrong.

I do not judge you just make sure you write the truth to the players. Nice servers btw, i liked how they were set up ( the innera one ), even though i did not play. It was trully professional work.

Edited by Harmony

Players who wish to play, must download Interlude Game Client and use it, just like it is said in the picture. Part of the game that we provide in the patch, is from classic game client. That's why we advertise our server as "Classic Client".

If you have tried to implement what we did and had many bugs, doesn't mean it is like that on L2Etina. I suggest you to log in game and try it out, if you encounter any problems then report them to us. So far only very minor(like wrong item description) issues were reported, which will be fixed until opening.

We are not PlayInera.

Tried the beta.. its really unique, its like classic with interlude features + the custom things that this GM team did, congratulation very very good work! 

Will definitely invest my free time there!

This server looks really awsome and unique.

I think that anyone love low rate retail interlude with so many comforts of classic client should give it a try.

Wish good luck to the server and hope to see you all there!

One of the most clean project since a long time !
Hard work has been done and staff is really available.
I wish you the best for your launch and we will be playing here (Alendria Clan).

L2Etina will go live in 1 hour! You can now create your character and log in game(without possibility to move). A lot of people are already online and very excited for the opening 🙂