Interface Essence - High Five

Dection

5 hours ago, hotplay said:

Anyone know if auto shot and souls its works?

in my systems didnt work

same here, but for souls u can use auto potions

[Report] In PvP moments, the interface crashes, making it impossible to play. It may be because of the animation of soulshots or skills. Anyone else with this problem?

U0SD2hD.jpg

Edited by RanZum

Hello mate, amazing work :), but how i can add button to system menu Alt-B for open community board from menu ?

Ok Problem solved, need edit interface.u

Edited by Cz3siek

On 1/20/2021 at 4:20 AM, Cz3siek said:

Hello mate, amazing work :), but how i can add button to system menu Alt-B for open community board from menu ?

Ok Problem solved, need edit interface.u

How to edit the interface.u?? what program need?

8 hours ago, xxPaNtHeRxx said:

How to edit the interface.u?? what program need?

I search on Uncle Google and i found this one :

Compiler  Interface - BITHACK

but also need program to decompile interface.u

WOTgrealExporter

rest information you will find by self, is too many for write :).

Is not dificult, but easy also, becouse need to know how to edit or rewrite scripts :).

Have fun and good luck

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 11:19 AM, gemisiz1 said:

I cannot relocate the system message window

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

On 10/25/2020 at 8:22 AM, gatorader said:

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried editing the systemmsg but it didnt work =(image.png.7625fc482bc3915fafb9c7d1cbebda10.png

How to fix these two problems?

Hello everyone i want to ask something, how i can edit the (StatusWnd+TargetStatusWnd) to be set on default one, or to be like deadz(because this one its a custom and it takes to much space on my resolution, and want to change it on normal one, I try many things to return it on Default mode with xdat editor, but unsuccesfully... So can someone send me tutorial, how i can edit it and change to normal(Default HP/CP/MP bar+ the target)  

https://ibb.co/BTQ1wpY There's the picture which thing i want to edit it, and to be set on default mode, not this customized bar one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 11:13 AM, batevil said:

Hello everyone i want to ask something, how i can edit the (StatusWnd+TargetStatusWnd) to be set on default one, or to be like deadz(because this one its a custom and it takes to much space on my resolution, and want to change it on normal one, I try many things to return it on Default mode with xdat editor, but unsuccesfully... So can someone send me tutorial, how i can edit it and change to normal(Default HP/CP/MP bar+ the target)  

https://ibb.co/BTQ1wpY There's the picture which thing i want to edit it, and to be set on default mode, not this customized bar one.

These bars are adjustable, just take the tip and increase or decrease.

31 minutes ago, RanZum said:

Hello,
I can't drag anything to the extra shortcut bar highlighted in the image. Which option should I edit to unlock?

Hide contents

Myk7QAV.png

I asked him the same thing, he says that is something server sided. 

• Thanks 1

Anyway to fix the alignment on this one? its keep appearing on the bottom behind my bar after editing the SystemMsg-e.dat many times,  should I look elsewhere? I would appreciate it if you let me know,  thanks!

Shot00001.jpg