Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cz3siek

VIP Member
  • Posts

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

About Cz3siek

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://cz3s1ek.co.uk

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Country
    United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Cz3siek's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • Dedicated Rare
  • Week One Done Rare
  • One Month Later Rare
  • One Year In Rare

Recent Badges

1

Reputation

  1. I search on Uncle Google and i found this one : Compiler  Interface - BITHACK but also need program to decompile interface.u WOTgrealExporter rest information you will find by self, is too many for write :). Is not dificult, but easy also, becouse need to know how to edit or rewrite scripts :). Have fun and good luck
  2. Hello mate, amazing work :), but how i can add button to system menu Alt-B for open community board from menu ? Ok Problem solved, need edit interface.u
  3. That project is dead ? Impossible to register and download , solved, need min 8 and max 14 signs :) Heh I get this but is incomplete, is impossible to install for check how is works :( I dont see anywhere folder ../install/select_language just get : The requested URL was not found on this server
  4. looks preaty cool lets try :)) he, i am unlucky link is no active any more :(
  5. Server based on L2jSunrise files. Donate free, that means that no items or services are avaiable for real money. For acces to Premium Service and some other things need only a Vote for server in game, hunt Champion Mobs, go to custom instance to farm Festival Adena, win PvP etc. If you have time I invite You to play and use head and skills, not money to play. Server is alive : https://cz3s1ek.co.uk - SERVER RATES - >>Experience (EXP) : 10x>>Skill Points (SP) : 10x>>Adena : 10x>>Drop rate : 1x>>Quest Experience (EXP) : 1x>>Quest Skill Points (SP) : 1x>>Quest Adena : 10x>>Quest Drop Items : 1x>>Spoil : 10x>>Weight Limit : 3x>>Party EXP: 1.5X - ENCHANTS - >>Safe Enchant : 4>>Max. Enchant : 30>>Normal Scroll chance : 52%>>Blessed Scroll chance : 60%>>Elemental Stone chance : 40%>>Elemental Crystal chance : 30% - BASIC CONFIGURATION ->>Server, and Forum Time : GMT+0>>Buffs, Dances and songs Duration : 2h>>Buff Slots : 24+4>>Dance and Songs Slots : 12>>Auto Learn Skills>>Auto Loot ...etc
  6. www.L2xD.eu Private Server Lineage II Epilogue. I would like invite you to newly created Lineage 2 server! Internacional server crated by the Poles! Our goal is to create a server where everyone can find their own place and new friends. Low rate & High rate soon Rates: - Exp x7 - Adena x7 - Drop x7 - SP x7 - Spoil x6 Features: - L2Open project - Geodata - No Wipe`s - Many Events - Olympiad Full working - Primeval Island - Instances - Clan Skill`s - 85 lvl - Cursed Weapons - Subclass - Noblesse - Clan Halls - Augmentation System - Enchant Skills System - Territory war - S80 and Icarus items - Hellbound working - Forts full working - Frintezza Server Hardware: - Processor: Intel® Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz, 8 cores - O.S. : Linux Debian 5.0 - RAM : Real memory 8GB - Net : 100 Mbps - Localization : Europe (Germany) [GMT +1] Other: - Dual Box allowed only for 2 accounts from 1 ip - All quests requirement - Donate system does not interfere with gameplay - 4 GMs online every evening Events on opening week: - CH like Fortress of Resistance, Devastated Castle will be transfered to the Clans with best online - GMs will give buffs sometimes - Running event Glittering Medals with potions, buff scrolls etc.