Custom Deadz 2.4 for RPG

Inventory

0. Quest items combined with the main ones.

1. Added buttons for Enchant and attribute
2. Added display of Enchant items through Foretexture everywhere except for the skill panel
3. Extended tooltips for items (set icons, how much and how much  Enchant gives, selling to the store, how many and which crystals, item id)
4. Ctrl + alt + click on an object crystallizes or deletes it.
5. Removed the need for auto-opening of inventory when entering the game in the native patch (needed to determine the indices of jewelry and talismans)

1.png

2.png

AutoCraft

Own and purchased autocraft for a given quantity. Display in tooltip of what and how much is missing. Sometimes it’s buggy, but how the clicker goes.

3.png

4.png

Drop

5.png

1. Removed arrow display, scrolling waking, Darion badges
2. Replaced the attribute drop from bags to noble stones, codes for books, all helmets to caskets (like jewelry)
3. When someone picks things up from the floor, a message appears in the middle of the screen ( if the subject is Enchanted writes the full name)

Mail

7.png

Auto-completion of the mail header ("mail"), if items are added to the mail, replaces the header with the name of the items and their quantity (the length of the header has a length limit), if the header is changed independently, the names of the items are not inserted.

Group Search

8.png

9.png

1. Class icons have been changed, by the way, they have been changed everywhere, it’s convenient if you’re in a wark and are looking for a party at 59)
2. The exact level in the search
3. Shift + click to write the room plan in pm (especially if there is illilililiili)
4. Added buttons to recreate the room and screaming into all the chats of the heading of the room (I made a cd of 60 seconds to recreate so I did not indulge)

Nevits Window

10.png

1. Nevit, a window with a name, PC glasses are displayed in 1 block.
2. The percent and seconds of nevit are duplicated from the tooltip on the progress bar.
3. Added display of the Prem account (yellow color of the name).
4. Added a field with the number of adena.
5. Added a simple expo / adenometer in 10 minutes and for all the time (in the tooltip of the field with adena). It is reset at relog and subwoofer change.

6. Fixed a bug with a black texture when a surge of nevit.

7. Returned the classic strip of the coil with 4 divisions.

Luxor,etc

11.png

12.png

1. Added the ability to buy more than 1 item (dwarves will understand). Display how much you can buy and how many resources you need. Works for all stores of this type.
2. Added icons for all CAs from 0 to 18

Auto Ls , Auto Enchant

13.png

1. Slightly redone the native Auto Enchant from deadz, added all the skills for searching, added the crit search and max hp by the given value. The repeat button now works. Get Lucky rolls to the first skill.
2. The native auto-Enchanting skills of my client disconnected, it seems to be fixed. Added display of the number of available codes.

Party Window & Target Icon

14.png

15.png

1. When you click on a party member’s level, he kicks him from the party, convenient if he is not nearby.
2. When dragging the crown icon (alt + click) transfers the leader’s party
3. In the target window, when clicking on the class icon, executes the command “/ olympiadstat”
4. In the target window the bug is fixed when the invite to party button becomes inactive (2 transparent textures overlapping are removed button)
5. In the target window, the invite to party button is now visible only if it is a player and he is not in your party.

6. Shift + click on the target window to write to it pm.

7. Right-click on the target window to take an assist from it.

Update

Added the inclusion of standard class icons, but they can move a little

16.png

17.png

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1TFFZYOgCvRmOPAuKxzUMIJdd0R9wfewD&export=download

Maps  without rain and fog (magic 17_10 not included): 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Sb-_MQ1M4MdAmqV65_34IKLAvtzkcJQ/view

Editor: Monokini

Edited by Celestine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't be happier for such share @Celestine ! Sadly I think they updated the server and now it won't let me login due to a "Cheat" detection :s

I wonder if this can be fixed, otherwise thanks anyway :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PandeRMN said:

Neither for me!

Up for  @Celestine

Thanks for the effort

Download Link updated please try now

Edited by Celestine

17 hours ago, Celestine said:

Download Link updated please try now

Works like a charm now, thanks!

The only problem I have now, it's a 2sec lag spike while opening skill menu, or trying to enchant a skill..

Edited by PandeRMN

2 hours ago, PandeRMN said:

Works like a charm now, thanks!

The only problem I have now, it's a 2sec lag spike while opening skill menu, or trying to enchant a skill..

Try reload client, sometimes (very rare) skills window bugged like this when open, still can't catch this lag

Edited by MonokiniSix

4 hours ago, Dus said:

again cant use after todays rpg patch right ? 

I honestly dont know what rpg is thinking.... I get it trying to kill the server (since noone donates anymore)

Yea, too bad we got to use it for like 1 day :D

Hopefully @Celestine can give us a new patch <3

21 minutes ago, Sokal said:

Yea, too bad we got to use it for like 1 day :D

Hopefully @Celestine can give us a new patch <3

I tried making new my self.... they block almost everything ! Its insane. 

Usual RPG tactic profits get lower => kill server just russian business i guess  :)