Developer to convert Interlude (Acis) serverpackets to H5

Greetings maxcheaters!

I am hiring someone who can convert some Interlude serverpackets (Acis) to H5. You won't be adapting all the packets but only a few of them, since there is already one guy working on it, I just want to hire a second developer in order to make it done faster.

Please reply below or PM me!

Thanks

Edited by Frank

On 4/13/2020 at 11:42 PM, Stive said:

What you want to do?

Convert some Interlude serverpackets (Acis) to H5 and add missing ones as well.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Convert some Interlude serverpackets (Acis) to H5 and add missing ones as well.

your title says the opposite, here you ask acis -> H5
your title Developer to adapt H5 packets to clean Acis Interludesays H5 -> acis

18 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

your title says the opposite, here you ask acis -> H5
your title Developer to adapt H5 packets to clean Acis Interludesays H5 -> acis

I just used the word adapt instead of convert, but anyway I fixed both title and topic now so it should be clear.

Edited by Frank

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

I just used the word adapt instead of convert, but anyway I fixed both title and topic now so it should be clear.

yeah also the work to do is easier so probably you will have more attention :D

22 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

yeah also the work to do is easier so probably you will have more attention :D

Yeah, it's not a hard task, just time consuming and that's why I need a second developer.

Edited by Frank

On 4/16/2020 at 3:50 PM, Frank said:

Yeah, it's not a hard task, just time consuming and that's why I need a second developer.

This is not a hard task if you have enough knowledge. A lot of subsystems must be reworked fully. E.g. skill enchant system, geo engine for supporting instance system (pointless use H5 client w/o instances), etc.

And the cost of work not cheap even for "secondary developer hands".

Try to do it self step by step. The first stage will upgrade packets with "dummies" for entering into the world and after you will do the hard work for drop all dummies and implement necessary features.

As basis use L2J Server H5 and NetPro packet sniffer.

• Upvote 1

On 4/25/2020 at 12:03 PM, Rootware said:

This is not a hard task if you have enough knowledge. A lot of subsystems must be reworked fully. E.g. skill enchant system, geo engine for supporting instance system (pointless use H5 client w/o instances), etc.

And the cost of work not cheap even for "secondary developer hands".

Try to do it self step by step. The first stage will upgrade packets with "dummies" for entering into the world and after you will do the hard work for drop all dummies and implement necessary features.

As basis use L2J Server H5 and NetPro packet sniffer.

Indeed. Adapting one chronicle to use a different client is a pain in the ass. And more so, if there are many chronicles in between

I have done it with freya/h5 many years ago and you need time to adapt everything and then to test everything and adjust it

Interlude to h5 there is a lot of difference. So there are tons of new packets. Not only that, IDs have changed completely, meaning npc ids for example, even the world locations, so you have to update the dp aswell

Maybe its easier to grab a H5 server and try to adapt the datapack to interlude, and then remove all the h5 stuff or changes. Not sure

@Synerge i had the both ways experience and choose IL -> HF because i have IL sources support. In case of HF -> IL the sources is outdated and has many unresolved problems.