Coronavirus Poll.

Maxtor

Do you think Coronavirus Sars-Cov2 real or not?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Coronavirus Sars-Cov2 real or not?

• Yes of course its real.
    • No its all fake.
  2. 2. Do you think Coronavirus Sars-Cov2 is made in lab?

• Yes, its made in laboratory.
    • No its from nature.

On 3/18/2022 at 2:23 PM, An4rchy said:

I'm a bit out of date, but this is some mega crap right here. The almighty jesus, how funny, you would think such an extraordinary creature/person/w.e would have been documented by numerous historians than lived during/shortly after his time right? One might also conclude that jesus should have been really unique, if he was the one true savior, or am I mistaken?

Check again, the only documentation of Jesus Christ as a historical figure was made by Flavius Josephus, which has long been proven to be a fraud. Uniqueness? Numerous religions have prophets that are identical to jesus. Some examples include Dionysus, Mithras, Horus, Attis. (all born 25 december, all died then resurrected, all had 12 disciples/students/brothers/friends)

Please educate yourself and do not take religious crap for a fact. If you feel the need to believe in something greater, it is more than understandable, but use your own thoughts and opinions on what such creature would be like and do not take artificial mind-controlling bs for a fact, religion is the reason for most wars in human history and for the most violent crimes ever committed. All in the name of our 'lord and savior'. Avoid using the word 'blasphemy', a nonsense word used to describe actions that are disliked by the stupid churches.

P.S. Watch Zeitgeist, but ignore the propaganda shit they throw in it just watch it for the facts.

bro u have no idea then, there are actually a lot more historically speaking figures that proved Jesus was real what about that? what about Megas Basileios 330 - 379 AD, have u heard or read his books? he was a PAN SCIENTIST, the science he teached 1700 years ago the science now is proving him and he was the Lion of Jesus.

i dont know about those guys u mention but where they are now? noone have heard them bro, but everyone knows Jesus. so fck Dionysus, Mithras, Horus, Attis. and other "Gods" they are under Jesus almighty balls.

there nothing historicaly speaking places/relics etc etc of them. Jesus & Jesus followers have tons of evidence.

u tell me to educate my self but your only evidence to debunk is Youtubers like Zeitgeist the most propagandistic shit i ever saw bro i know what u tell me ive seen this months ago. they take 1 line from the bible giving other meanings and delete what the rest of the article is saying so boom the meaning is now changed damn how clever people are. 

Edited by Bearus

is that a sci-fi content or some movie? talking without facts or evidence is funnier than the fact that we cant even reach mars yet, and if someone doesn't believe there is corona he should visit some covid compartment without protection and breathe deeply for few hours.

Edited by BruT

2 hours ago, Bearus said:

bro u have no idea then, there are actually a lot more historically speaking figures that proved Jesus was real what about that? what about Megas Basileios 330 - 379 AD, have u heard or read his books? he was a PAN SCIENTIST, the science he teached 1700 years ago the science now is proving him and he was the Lion of Jesus.

i dont know about those guys u mention but where they are now? noone have heard them bro, but everyone knows Jesus. so fck Dionysus, Mithras, Horus, Attis. and other "Gods" they are under Jesus almighty balls.

there nothing historicaly speaking places/relics etc etc of them. Jesus & Jesus followers have tons of evidence.

u tell me to educate my self but your only evidence to debunk is Youtubers like Zeitgeist the most propagandistic shit i ever saw bro i know what u tell me ive seen this months ago. they take 1 line from the bible giving other meanings and delete what the rest of the article is saying so boom the meaning is now changed damn how clever people are. 

lmao, books wrote 1700 years ago, in ages where people also believed eating own feces have healing effects lmao

you might as well get high on lsd and write own bible today, same quality of source

11 hours ago, 911reg said:

The point i'm trying to make here is, there is literally no reason to believe that there is such thing as an interdimensional being, and even less if there are no indications nor proof of it, though i see where you're coming from. I personally would rather say 'i don't know' before assuming stuff i don't know, so i'm genuinely curious as to why would anyone believe there is such thing as a creator, whatever religion it is from, or if it is from a religion at all

you sound like the termite I was talking about previously, deep in their colonies they are arrogant of human existance and they just do their job they way they where programmed to do so. Human is given the gift of phlisophy that is our way of expression into spirituallity, giving us a little door to think about whats above us.

Also lets think deeper in the recursion, what about the cells of a termite's body ? Do they acknowledge the existance of the termite they compose of ? that each millisecond of their existance they serve the termite alone? most probably they are not and are probably debating the existance of the termite right now this very momment. 

Im just trying to tell you that life is an endless chaotic recursion, and who puts order in the chaos ? no other than the great architect.

also religion is a different thing, its human creation and I never talked about religion 

1 hour ago, AlmostGood said:

lmao, books wrote 1700 years ago, in ages where people also believed eating own feces have healing effects lmao

you might as well get high on lsd and write own bible today, same quality of source

I'm not talking about your ancestors,

I'm talking about Basil The Great, he was scientist of everything scientist with balls he cured thousands of people for FREE he build hospitals like cities and hosted more than 30K people Ill in the body and the soul, he was philosopher he was a doctor he was a priest he was the Lion of Jesus. 

He said that earth is spherical he explained how the human heart was working, he said don't let everything on God but never lose your hope on him there he wrote down cure for cancer and tons more so much that this forum will not fit. Thousand of pages hundreds of books. 

Not like your ancestors eating faces.

2 hours ago, BruT said:

is that a sci-fi content or some movie? talking without facts or evidence is funnier than the fact that we cant even reach mars yet, and if someone doesn't believe there is corona he should visit some covid compartment without protection and breathe deeply for few hours.

U can't know much about God unless it's given to you from above, but u can't either prove that there's no God, go to Jerusalem at Easter and see the holy light with your own eyes.

I don't say there's not Corona all I say is that it's created in a lab  delivered to people to cause destruction and chaos for some evil agendas.

Edited by Bearus

4 hours ago, xdem said:

you sound like the termite I was talking about previously, deep in their colonies they are arrogant of human existance and they just do their job they way they where programmed to do so. Human is given the gift of phlisophy that is our way of expression into spirituallity, giving us a little door to think about whats above us.

Also lets think deeper in the recursion, what about the cells of a termite's body ? Do they acknowledge the existance of the termite they compose of ? that each millisecond of their existance they serve the termite alone? most probably they are not and are probably debating the existance of the termite right now this very momment. 

Im just trying to tell you that life is an endless chaotic recursion, and who puts order in the chaos ? no other than the great architect.

also religion is a different thing, its human creation and I never talked about religion 

I understood your point about the termites. Let's acknowledge for a second that life is indeed an 'endless chaotic recursion' (i don't think that way though), now, why would anyone assume that whatever puts this 'chaotic recursion' in order is a great creator? that's what i'm trying to understand, it all sounds like 'i don't know what this is or how it works, hence, great creator', correct me if i'm wrong.

3 hours ago, Bearus said:

I'm not talking about your ancestors,

I'm talking about Basil The Great, he was scientist of everything scientist with balls he cured thousands of people for FREE he build hospitals like cities and hosted more than 30K people Ill in the body and the soul, he was philosopher he was a doctor he was a priest he was the Lion of Jesus. 

He said that earth is spherical he explained how the human heart was working, he said don't let everything on God but never lose your hope on him there he wrote down cure for cancer and tons more so much that this forum will not fit. Thousand of pages hundreds of books. 

Not like your ancestors eating faces.

U can't know much about God unless it's given to you from above, but u can't either prove that there's no God, go to Jerusalem at Easter and see the holy light with your own eyes.

I don't say there's not Corona all I say is that it's created in a lab  delivered to people to cause destruction and chaos for some evil agendas.

you can't either prove nor disprove any of the 5.000 documented gods, and that doesn't really make any of them real, that's not a good reason to believe in any god, and also faith, or 'hope' (as you call it) is completely useless when trying to find out the truth, since i could use faith or hope to justify pretty much anything

1 hour ago, 911reg said:

I understood your point about the termites. Let's acknowledge for a second that life is indeed an 'endless chaotic recursion' (i don't think that way though), now, why would anyone assume that whatever puts this 'chaotic recursion' in order is a great creator? that's what i'm trying to understand, it all sounds like 'i don't know what this is or how it works, hence, great creator', correct me if i'm wrong.

you can't either prove nor disprove any of the 5.000 documented gods, and that doesn't really make any of them real, that's not a good reason to believe in any god, and also faith, or 'hope' (as you call it) is completely useless when trying to find out the truth, since i could use faith or hope to justify pretty much anything

When we'll die we will found out if Jesus is real or not but if 1 in billion he's real u know how much we lose!

39 minutes ago, Bearus said:

When we'll die we will found out if Jesus is real or not but if 1 in billion he's real u know how much we lose!

What if you die and it turns out to be that Zeus is real? or Rah, or Allah or whatever, again, that's not a justification to believe in any god

On 3/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, 911reg said:

You are asking me to give you the knowledge "illumination", that is not my job and is beyond my capabilities by far, there exists ancient knowledge that you can seek and if you are found worthy it will be given to you. But if you don't believe in what *scientist* call "supernatural" then don't bother and keep living your empty life like they suggest.

22 hours ago, 911reg said:

What if you die and it turns out to be that Zeus is real? or Rah, or Allah or whatever, again, that's not a justification to believe in any god

Right here you are basing your whole philosophy wrong, gods are not humans, if you "huminify" them you are building in the sand, gods are interdimensional by definition and therefore cannot be defined as countable entity in our minds. What if I told you that all the Greek god's are just the 3 dimensional "shadow" of a single n-dimensional being ?

but still saying "single" n-dimensional being is also by definition wrong because we are not given even the slight chance to imagine anything in a 4D environment, we can count only 3D objects, so by all means we don't even stand a chance to talk and argue about it.

We can't and never will be able to count anything that is not 3D, we can't even understand how to count in 1D or 2D, because immediately the magic number "infinity" blocks our sight, now beyond the 3D dimension we can't even imagine how to count.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xdem said:

You are asking me to give you the knowledge "illumination", that is not my job and is beyond my capabilities by far, there exists ancient knowledge that you can seek and if you are found worthy it will be given to you. But if you don't believe in what *scientist* call "supernatural" then don't bother and keep living your empty life like they suggest.

Right here you are basing your whole philosophy wrong, gods are not humans, if you "huminify" them you are building in the sand, gods are interdimensional by definition and therefore cannot be defined as countable entity in our minds. What if I told you that all the Greek god's are just the 3 dimensional "shadow" of a single n-dimensional being ?

but still saying "single" n-dimensional being is also by definition wrong because we are not given even the slight chance to imagine anything in a 4D environment, we can count only 3D objects, so by all means we don't even stand a chance to talk and argue about it.

We can't and never will be able to count anything that is not 3D, we can't even understand how to count in 1D or 2D, because immediately the magic number "infinity" blocks our sight, now beyond the 3D dimension we can't even imagine how to count.

Honestly i think you're overcomplicating stuff. With the same example you're giving me, i can justify that my dog is actually a 4D interdimensional omnipotent being who created the multiverse, everything you're saying does not make any sense because of the simple fact that you say that we won't ever understand X, and then you proceed to explain X, even though you just said that we won't ever understand it. You're asserting the existence of a great creator, saying we won't ever be able to comprehend it, then assigning various characteristics to it (for example, it being interdimensional, omnipotent, omniscient or whatever anyone wants to assign to whatever deity). So i think we might have been discussing over different definitions of what a god is. Here are the literal definitions:
unknown.png
So imma put it this way:
There is no single good reason to justify or believe in the existence of any god(s), deity(s), or 'great creator(s)' (based on the definitions above).

either way thanks for keeping it up, it's an interesting topic (even though it may not be the place for it, but who cares)

By the way, i haven't ever said anything about any kind of science explaining any kind of supernatural thing, i'm just applying common sense to things, and so far the supernatural hasn't met its burden of proof. Same rule can be applied to anything, 'there is no good reason to assert or believe in anything until proven otherwise'.
Also, about a deity caring or not wether we debate about them or not, i don't think anyone should care about if a "great creator" would care about humans' opinions, because a great creator hasn't been proven to exist in the first place. And this also applies to the termites analogy.

"But if you don't believe in what *scientist* call "supernatural" then don't bother and keep living your empty life like they suggest."

Edited by 911reg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, arm4729 said:

All i can say is that i am pretty sure chinesse people didin't start to eat bats on 2019 ..

made in lab (95%)

People have been eating all kinds of shit for years, eating bats is not unlikely, at least in my opinion.

Coronaviruses exist for thousands of years, and they are not curable just like the flu but both are very different from each other.

In my opinion, coronavirus is becoming more and more common due to the fact that people nowadays have crap antibodies and general health, add on top of that radiation exposure (LTE/WIFI/5G) whatever you name it and junk food, the coronavirus eventually became a pandemic