Everyone's Gone.!!!! Is this the end of An ERA?

Destorion

49 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Did I really need to add a "Sarcasm alert"?

Ofc everything is dead. Maxcheaters started as a place to cheat on l2 and it continued as a place to develop l2j. Now that there are no cheats and no sharing this forum serves absolutely no purpose.

Everything is dead but also that was Nick's Mistake, we have to admit it... What i mean? He gave chances to wrong members that they were banned to the past... Those guys started to fcked up anything in no time... Second, The attitude... The attitude in a community is a MUST Noone seem to understand that! Everyone was just like "Learn How to coding", "Learn what java means" and those kind of replies... Noone born experienced to get criticism ... Everyone here must help a newbie to coding and java stuff.. Thing that i saw once every 2 months....

Edited by Vince*

2 hours ago, Kara` said:

Παλιο καλο maxcheaters. Ολα τα ζωα μαζι. Ενας dusk μας λειπει τωρα και τελιωσαμε.

Καλά εσύ Χελειδωνάκη είσαι το μεγαλύτερο ζώο απ'όλα μαζί οπότε βούλωστο και tryhard να κλέψεις καμιά 10ρα paysafe. Failia

9 hours ago, Elfocrash said:

I don't know what you're talking about. The Maxtor spambot is revitalizing the whole forum with the blog posts.

Well you preferred to let Maxtor spamming the news and spare his time like that, instead of programming a maxbot that uploads news directly from unboxholics and other sites, thus saving Maxtor's time for other forum chores. 

1 hour ago, Godrics said:

Καλά εσύ Χελειδωνάκη είσαι το μεγαλύτερο ζώο απ'όλα μαζί οπότε βούλωστο και tryhard να κλέψεις καμιά 10ρα paysafe. Failia

Σε π**ω οπου θες θες μαθε να γραφεις και φερε και τον σταυρο μαζι να βγαζει βιντεο για να παρουμε κανενα view. "1.90 Πηδαει αγορακι 1.55 με ονομα Godrics"

Edited by Kara`

There are people who (are allowed) advertise their antibots in this forum."Maxcheaters" btw.

Sharing does more harm than good right now.Noone is willing to use shares in order to create new stuff (extend or use the idea for something new).Leechers will just add it to their shared packs in order to create a 2 week server or just scam wannabe developers.There is a need for purge but noone is willing to even discuss it because short term profit is good enough (until its not).

The site has lost its purpose thats all.

Edited by bravetobe

1 hour ago, bravetobe said:

There are people who (are allowed) advertise their antibots in this forum."Maxcheaters" btw.

Sharing does more harm than good right now.Noone is willing to use shares in order to create new stuff (extend or use the idea for something new).Leechers will just add it to their shared packs in order to create a 2 week server or just scam wannabe developers.There is a need for purge but noone is willing to even discuss it because short term profit is good enough (until its not).

The site has lost its purpose thats all.

Tell me about the wannabe devs im curious :'(

12 hours ago, xdem said:

yeS plS adMin bAn alL agAinn1

If you're brainless it's not my problem... You were the biggest mistake to be unbanned like @Kara` .... You have to Admit it.! Also if you think that with this attitude you're "Someone" that needs an attention, i would recommend you to visit a doctor both of you... You can't respect other's personality? Just shut up and Learn how to respect anyone in this community ;) . Noone has got same interests like all of us... You should known that before making an account :).!!!

3 hours ago, Vince* said:

If you're brainless it's not my problem... You were the biggest mistake to be unbanned like @Kara` .... You have to Admit it.! Also if you think that with this attitude you're "Someone" that needs an attention, i would recommend you to visit a doctor both of you... You can't respect other's personality? Just shut up and Learn how to respect anyone in this community ;) . Noone has got same interests like all of us... You should known that before making an account :).!!!

[GR]Ρε κοντε που ετσι κ περασω απο διπλα σου θα πεσεις λογο διαφορα υψους και μονο το παιζεις σοβαρο ατομο εδω μεσα

ενω εχεις Anonymous στο facebook και γραφεις "We are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget?" εν ετος 2019? 

ok0lcCk.png

Οσο για το ban δεν με φτανεις ουτε με 10 μετενσαρκωσεις. Η διαφορα επιπεδου ειναι τοσο μεγαλη που αν ηταν σε ετη φωτος θα σου ελεγα ξεκινα να πιστευεις στις λευκες οπες και τις σκουληκότρυπες μπας και με φτασεις.

Υ.Γ. σβησε το GFX artist απο το προφιλ σου εισαι η ντροπη προσωποποιημενη. Ακομη και στη φωτο που εκανες με τον anonymous τα ακρα ειναι σβησμενα λες και εριξες βιτριολι. Δεν ξερεις καν να κανεις extract απο ενα background. Με γομμα το εκανες ROFL [/GR]

Edited by Kara`

6 minutes ago, Kara` said:

[GR]Ρε κοντε που ετσι κ περασω απο διπλα σου θα πεσεις λογο διαφορα υψους και μονο το παιζεις σοβαρο ατομο εδω μεσα

ενω εχεις Anonymous στο facebook και γραφεις "We are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget?" εν ετος 2019? 

ok0lcCk.png

Οσο για το ban δεν με φτανεις ουτε με 10 μετενσαρκωσεις. Η διαφορα επιπεδου ειναι τοσο μεγαλη που αν ηταν σε ετη φωτος θα σου ελεγα ξεκινα να πιστευεις στις λευκες οπες και τις σκουληκότρυπες μπας και με φτασεις.[/GR]

[GR] Xontre Mas ta exeis prhksei me to upsos sou. Ela na valoume gantia gt xwris tha se steilw apeutheias na sou paroun Metra gia thn kasa. 

26 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

[GR] Xontre Mas ta exeis prhksei me to upsos sou. Ela na valoume gantia gt xwris tha se steilw apeutheias na sou paroun Metra gia thn kasa. 

[GR] Ρε βλακα σου ζητησα πριν μηνες να μ δωσεις το κινητο σου να βρεθουμε και εκανες τη παπια. Πατα κανενα -1 να δειξεις ποσο no lifer εισαι. 24ωρο μεσα στο maxcheaters εδω και 5 χρονια. Σε προκαλω στειλε μου το κινητο σου σε PM για 2η φορα να δουμε ποσο αντρακι εισαι :) [/GR]

Edited by Kara`
  • Upvote 1