Everyone's Gone.!!!! Is this the end of An ERA?

Destorion

It seem that MxC's Old Freakz has been retired/Left allready... Is this the end of Legendary ERA???... RIP MxC....From now it's only available for Lineage 2 Section as it seem so... :crying:

Why this drama? mxc always kinda was about lineage2. Also many of the old timers are around but you cant expect everyone from 10+ years ago to be around. I wouldn't say it's the end of the era. MxC will keep evolving

2 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

nvm is still here

The only one of those members who stay for their own project though.. True :aproove-smile: !!!

1 hour ago, `Sanctus said:

Why this drama? mxc always kinda was about lineage2. Also many of the old timers are around but you cant expect everyone from 10+ years ago to be around. I wouldn't say it's the end of the era. MxC will keep evolving

Why you rush? It's not drama though..!!! Most of the current categories are "Dead" Officially... Only Lineage 2 Categories are available only :thinking: I'm telling that because if only lineage 2 keep alive the forum, it will not take much long as it seem so...

Edited by Vince*

1 minute ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Don't worry Maxtoras has settled this already. He will bring new masses with lineage M. 

New categories, new ppl, new moderators coming. 

[GR]Ακόμα και έτσι δεν θα αλλάξουν πολλά.... Θα είναι δύσκολο για να γίνει μια διόρθωση ή έστω μια πρόσθεση στις λίστες του Νίκου.... Χλωμό το βλέπω εγώ προσωπικά[/GR]

2 minutes ago, Dragic said:

MaxCheaters is not dying, it's just need some changes and new sections  with Fresh games my oppinion.

Yeah i was thinking the same, but as it seem so @Maxtor is busy alot in real life, so it will be difficult to make any changes atm(I'm not sure 100% about it)...

Edited by Vince*

1 minute ago, Vince* said:

Yeah i was thinking the same, but as it seem so @Maxtor Seem to be busy alot in real life, so it will be difficult to make any changes atm(I'm not sure 100% about it)...

Don't be disappointed, everything will be done on time.

4 minutes ago, Dragic said:

Don't be disappointed, everything will be done on time.

You know what, i'm thinking the moments from the past in this community and i'm watching the current situation of it and it's bit dissapointing... While you see that this forum had alot of members online in all sections without exceptions and in no time, there's only lineage 2 category active and the others are "inactive..." Except Spam Sections(Useless Section) in this community in my opinion.

Edited by Vince*

Disagree, Spam topic you can feel free to speak for various subjects and fortunately there is. Forum have activity! They just bored and they needs something new to do. For that my oppinion is to add new games, new categories, Stream section new Membergroups etc.. 

8 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

I don't know what you're talking about. The Maxtor spambot is revitalizing the whole forum with the blog posts.

Dude, open your eyes and read once again what i'm saying... I'm not talking for 1 part of the forum... I'm Talking for Whole forum... I know about world spam news from maxtor... I'm talking for other categories and stuff...

Edited by Vince*