interlude [L2J] L2Warland

misiek11

Server is decent but admin has issues no jokes using your own skillgrp and he just kicks you from the game but if you are smart enough bypassing his "Joke Guard" 

So, it’s been a little over two weeks since the server started, and I think it’s time I made an in-depth review of this place.

First of all, let’s begin with the controversial features. The server provides an auto-farm function that assists you in your daily farm. I know there are skeptics out there, as I was actually one of them, considering I’m staunchly anti-bot when it comes to this game. Nevertheless, I’ve come to accept a simple, inevitable reality when it comes to Lineage 2; L2Adrenaline and other 3rd party programs cannot be eliminated. They can be hindered, they can come with the threat of getting banned, but never entirely removed from the equation.

To those who want to experience something close to a fair game, I believe L2Warland is your best bet right now (at least for Interlude), as the Admin here is on a crusade of sorts against 3rd party programs. For example, yesterday he handed out 20 bans or so, and he’s been hunting 3rd party programs on a daily basis. Regardless, L2Adrenaline continues to plague the server, much like it does on virtually all servers these days. The key difference here is that the Admin does all he can to limit it, and he’s been a lot more successful in doing so compared to your average Interlude server these days, where hunting bots is pretty much non-existent.

Now, I’m coming back to the in-game auto-farm feature. It’s simple, reliable, and limited to basic PvE. Everyone can access it, and thus its actually a useful tool in somewhat balancing the playing field between a 3rd party user and a normal player. For this concept alone, I think it’s a necessary evil that works in practice. You’re equipped with something that gives you a chance against a pro-botter when it comes to character progression.

Another thing you’ll see more frequently on L2Warland is banning for RMT. Will this be eliminated? Of course not, but it’s refreshing to see an Admin trying to tackle this issue, as well.

Now lets go for the cons. The server files aren’t the best around and there have been stability issues, and major lags in the first sieges. This was quite bad, I admit, but there have been solid assurances that this will be resolved in the future and I have good reason to believe that they will be.

Finally the pros, the server is long-term and the Admin has proven that it’s long term by keeping the previous server open for more than three years, which is pretty much unheard of these days. So even if you take a long break, you can come back to this place in a few months and you’ll still have all your characters and items. Also, currently the server is enjoying a great population, while a healthy influx of players keep on joining.

At x12 rates you can catch up quite easily while assuring that the server is going to keep on giving you things to do for quite a while. This is also another good thing. You missed the first two weeks? Big deal, you can catch up easily. 

The server also has a unique donation sceme which is also very effective in practice. You pretty much donate for "blessing" your account. This account blessing, depending on the amount you donate, grants you custom coins every 24 hours. So example, if you drop 100 euros on donating, you don't "insta-win". The payout will be given gradually over a period of 25 days. This is massively important, because one cannot simply drop some euros and get instant results, thus creating a disbalance. Don't get me wrong, it's very beneficial to "bless" your account, but the gradual sceme and the influx being gradual doesn't break the balance of power between a non-donate and a donate player, in fact, I dare say that it also benefits the non-donator in market ways.  

To conclude, if you’re looking for a server that provides a game-play that aims to keep it fair between pro-botters and your average player, has tons of potential, is long term, and with an active staff that doesn’t succumb to the bad side of the L2 community, then join L2Warland, because this place is going to be around to enjoy for a long time.

Edited by mr zero
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 7:30 PM, mr zero said:

So, it’s been a little over two weeks since the server started, and I think it’s time I made an in-depth review of this place.

First of all, let’s begin with the controversial features. The server provides an auto-farm function that assists you in your daily farm. I know there are skeptics out there, as I was actually one of them, considering I’m staunchly anti-bot when it comes to this game. Nevertheless, I’ve come to accept a simple, inevitable reality when it comes to Lineage 2; L2Adrenaline and other 3rd party programs cannot be eliminated. They can be hindered, they can come with the threat of getting banned, but never entirely removed from the equation.

To those who want to experience something close to a fair game, I believe L2Warland is your best bet right now (at least for Interlude), as the Admin here is on a crusade of sorts against 3rd party programs. For example, yesterday he handed out 20 bans or so, and he’s been hunting 3rd party programs on a daily basis. Regardless, L2Adrenaline continues to plague the server, much like it does on virtually all servers these days. The key difference here is that the Admin does all he can to limit it, and he’s been a lot more successful in doing so compared to your average Interlude server these days, where hunting bots is pretty much non-existent.

Now, I’m coming back to the in-game auto-farm feature. It’s simple, reliable, and limited to basic PvE. Everyone can access it, and thus its actually a useful tool in somewhat balancing the playing field between a 3rd party user and a normal player. For this concept alone, I think it’s a necessary evil that works in practice. You’re equipped with something that gives you a chance against a pro-botter when it comes to character progression.

Another thing you’ll see more frequently on L2Warland is banning for RMT. Will this be eliminated? Of course not, but it’s refreshing to see an Admin trying to tackle this issue, as well.

Now lets go for the cons. The server files aren’t the best around and there have been stability issues, and major lags in the first sieges. This was quite bad, I admit, but there have been solid assurances that this will be resolved in the future and I have good reason to believe that they will be.

Finally the pros, the server is long-term and the Admin has proven that it’s long term by keeping the previous server open for more than three years, which is pretty much unheard of these days. So even if you take a long break, you can come back to this place in a few months and you’ll still have all your characters and items. Also, currently the server is enjoying a great population, while a healthy influx of players keep on joining.

At x12 rates you can catch up quite easily while assuring that the server is going to keep on giving you things to do for quite a while. This is also another good thing. You missed the first two weeks? Big deal, you can catch up easily. 

The server also has a unique donation sceme which is also very effective in practice. You pretty much donate for "blessing" your account. This account blessing, depending on the amount you donate, grants you custom coins every 24 hours. So example, if you drop 100 euros on donating, you don't "insta-win". The payout will be given gradually over a period of 25 days. This is massively important, because one cannot simply drop some euros and get instant results, thus creating a disbalance. Don't get me wrong, it's very beneficial to "bless" your account, but the gradual sceme and the influx being gradual doesn't break the balance of power between a non-donate and a donate player, in fact, I dare say that it also benefits the non-donator in market ways.  

To conclude, if you’re looking for a server that provides a game-play that aims to keep it fair between pro-botters and your average player, has tons of potential, is long term, and with an active staff that doesn’t succumb to the bad side of the L2 community, then join L2Warland, because this place is going to be around to enjoy for a long time.

now i would give you my opinion. this server is utter dogshit with an admin who has no idea what he is doing, he bans people because they disagree with his trash opinions, he is unable to use proper files, he would rather use l2jfrozen files and cause lag on mass pvp because he is a retard who has no idea how to handle a server. if you speak out against these lags on VIP chat he will pm u saying ''this is your final warning, haters dont have a place on warland''. Highly suggest to refund all donations made here

On 10/10/2019 at 8:30 PM, mr zero said:

not playing in the server but i just kinda laughed with this essay .
i like how you are saying "this , this , this and this are the pros oh and this is  very good too" and then be like
"ok now the cons ; well server had some lags but now it is good" seriously wtf is that?

You really want us to believe that a INTERLUDE server the only problem it had was just some lag ?

won't even mention the biggest nonsense " server has its own bot , but admin is hunting botters" 

Edited by MrPro*
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, MrPro* said:

not playing in the server but i just kinda laughed with this essay .
i like how you are saying "this , this , this and this are the pros oh and this is  very good too" and then be like
"ok now the cons ; well server had some lags but now it is good" seriously wtf is that?

You really want us to believe that a INTERLUDE server the only problem it had was just some lag ?

won't even mention the biggest nonsense " server has its own bot , but admin is hunting botters" 

Of course that's not the only con. That being said, by highlighting more pros than cons in my argument I'm obviously endorsing the server as someone who has consumed a product and has formed an opinion on it. Someone displeased with the server would do the exact opposite. In fact, there is another lenghty post that does exactly that within this topic. I was pleased with the product, I posted more pros in my argument. He/she was displeased by it, he/she presented more cons. 

Trust me, if I had highlighted more pros and more cons, the only thing that would possibly change is your evaluation of what is considered an "essay" and whatnot. The pros would still outweigh the cons, as evaluating a product is often opinionated. My opinion is - without a doubt - in favor of this server. 

Furthermore, you consider the idea of an in-game auto farm to be nonsense based on the premises that 3rd party programs are hunted. Fine, that's your opinion, okay. However, I could point out that you haven't actually tried it in practice as you clarified that you aren't playing here. Well, maybe you tried it, I cant know for sure, but that is besides the point. As for my point on why I consider it to be effective, I already explained in my previous post.

But make no mistake, a limited feature such as "hit mobs", shouldn't be considered by any means to be comparad to a 3rd party program, which via its scripts can affect the PvP element of the game, or engage in complex actions that render the person behind the monitor as useful as a flowerpot would be. 

Anyhow, it's all opinionated in the end. I'm sure the people who upvoted your post also have an opinion on this place. But I cant help but note the irony. One is a notorious interface developer (amongst other things), the other was banned from this server, and my personal favorite has the username "Adre.Bot". Maybe this concept is a bit bad for business? Thought it was worth mentioning. : D

Edited by mr zero

22 minutes ago, mr zero said:

Of course that's not the only con. That being said, by highlighting more pros than cons in my argument I'm obviously endorsing the server as someone who has consumed a product and has formed an opinion on it. Someone displeased with the server would do the exact opposite. In fact, there is another lenghty post that does exactly that within this topic. I was pleased with the product, I posted more pros in my argument. He/she was displeased by it, he/she presented more cons. 

Trust me, if I had highlighted more pros and more cons, the only thing that would possibly change is your evaluation of what is considered an "essay" and whatnot. The pros would still outweigh the cons, as evaluating a product is often opinionated. My opinion is - without a doubt - in favor of this server. 

Furthermore, you consider the idea of an in-game auto farm to be nonsense based on the premises that 3rd party programs are hunted. Fine, that's your opinion, okay. However, I could point out that you haven't actually tried it in practice as you clarified that you aren't playing here. Well, maybe you tried it, I cant know for sure, but that is besides the point. As for my point on why I consider it to be effective, I already explained in my previous post.

But make no mistake, a limited feature such as "hit mobs", shouldn't be considered by any means to be comparad to a 3rd party program, which via its scripts can affect the PvP element of the game, or engage in complex actions that render the person behind the monitor as useful as a flowerpot would be. 

Anyhow, it's all opinionated in the end. I'm sure the people who upvoted your post also have an opinion on this place. But I cant help but note the irony. One is a notorious interface developer (amongst other things), the other was banned from this server, and my personal favorite has the username "Adre.Bot". Maybe this concept is a bit bad for business? Thought it was worth mentioning. : D

wait what, last time i checked, i wasnt banned xd about bad businness, i not even selling scripts, but if i want i could bypass that joke captcha which he use xd i not even talk about him antibot, aka "zeus guard, best server protection", which was bypassed by guy who have 0 knowledge in c#, and other debug bullshit xd

No no, I meant the other dude. I just mentioned that auto-farm/banning people with 3rd party programs could be bad for your business. That's all when it comes to you. :P 

Anyway, you seem like a nice guy. Have a nice day. 

Just now, mr zero said:

No no, I meant the other dude. I just mentioned that auto-farm/banning people with 3rd party programs could be bad for your business. That's all when it comes to you. :P 

Anyway, you seem like a nice guy. Have a nice day. 

since talking about zeus he even copied interface edits i've made and he said to everyone they made by him 0 credits 0 respect : )

Just now, Celestine said:

since talking about zeus he even copied interface edits i've made and he said to everyone they made by him 0 credits 0 respect : )

I can only speak for myself.

I actually find your work to be amazing. I don't agree with some modifications/addons (gameplay wise), but that's personal taste. But that doesn't mean that your work shouldn't be commended. 

11 minutes ago, mr zero said:

I can only speak for myself.

I actually find your work to be amazing. I don't agree with some modifications/addons (gameplay wise), but that's personal taste. But that doesn't mean that your work shouldn't be commended. 

Most of his work is necessary for l2 to be playable today. The fact that zeus does everything to prevent it is dumb. Im not even getting started on his protection, he halved the population of his server jsut due to his bullshit gameguard system that actually does more harm than good

11 minutes ago, KokotMargotBanany said:

Most of his work is necessary for l2 to be playable today. The fact that zeus does everything to prevent it is dumb. Im not even getting started on his protection, he halved the population of his server jsut due to his bullshit gameguard system that actually does more harm than good

An aesthetically pleasing Interface elevates the game, I agree. I wouldn't be against the idea of private projects actually providing in-depth intefarces (in collaboration with their respective creators, of course) within their own patches. I actually wouldn't be against edited animations, either. Like the one where an OLs curses area of effect are highlighted. However, the reason I'd prefer private projects to provide it within their own patch is to have a fair and competitive enviornment, granting access to the oblivious as well. That would be great, actually. 

Having a 3rd party program running bots to heal your main char on the other hand is lame and ruins the game, which is why I'm super anti-script. 

There's a thin line between elevating a game and ruining it. 

Edited by mr zero

On 10/10/2019 at 8:30 PM, mr zero said:

You are 100000% correct.  agree with all of that your write !!!

11 hours ago, Celestine said:

you give gredit in NCsoft when copy his work? Nop

you are not the creator of nothing, simple you make modify on exist services created by others like NCSoft.

asdads.jpg
see "modify by" , not "create by".

Finally i am ok with Warland Bot , work fine and is free :)
no money for Adrenaline !!!

Hater can hate own life :) !!!

11 hours ago, KokotMargotBanany said:

we are all here and play :) , yesterday we see 3.500+ online players

we not have other choice for a fair Lineage2 only  Warland can provide.

GameGuard work fine now, no problems for the most of peoples.

Edited by Katherine
Triple post merged, read our forum rules.

5 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

stop multiposts , zeus is unprofesional admin and his antibot protection trash , np 

idk how this server got so much ppl 

jajaja you know better of all of this peoples to play on l2warland :) ?
We wait your server to be online and we test it

we want a "professional" admin like you !!!!

P.S we've seen more ban in l2warland for BOT than in any other server in l2.

Edited by lucasado

56 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

idk how this server got so much ppl 

Yesterday on Baium my side had 11 CPs, and we weren't even the largest side out of the 5 big ones that participated. in fact, I think we were like 3rd in numbers. So pretty much 500+ on TOI 13 and I'm being conservative with my estimates. 

Anyhow, I doubt that all these people are insane for persisting on playing here, really. I don't know whether large numbers overall will last or die out quickly, though. I guess we'll see. 

Maybe it also helps that the rates at x12 are attracting both mid-rate community and low rate community. Of course it's still "mid-rate" at x12, but if a term existed I'd say it's a "low-mid rate server". But in order for it to work people need to believe that the server will have a sufficient longevity, which I guess they were convinced by the previous server staying open for 3 years. In short, people had faith that the server wont die out quickly.  

Maybe "seasonal servers" should start taking note of this. Maybe they should abandon the 4 wipes a year model in favor of something that emphasizes on providing a platform where the server doesn't empty out in a month or so. Of course to achieve this you need an admin who's commited. 

I think Warland did well there. Its rates are appropriate, its gradual donation scheme ensures that big pay2win isn't as immediately impactful, and by trying to tackle bots while providing an auto-feature for ALL, a large percentage of the population isn't disheartened after a while upon seeing pro-bots running around in gear they couldn't hope to acquire. People can go on and saying that I'm spitting nonsense all they want, I'm onto something and I know it. :P  

Edited by mr zero