interlude [L2J] Order vs. Chaos

Sahar

25 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

dunno why you all keep hating on OvC , but you need to stop bitching around flaming without any proofs to backup your bullshit.

Personally i really enjoyed playing this server , i've played on couple seasons before.

What do you expect? a faction server lasting for months or even years? Even so , @Sahar keeps the server online more than a faction server  should be,  imo.

Besides that it's the best faction i've played in years ( personally ) , it may have it's flaws , like all servers do , but @Sahar comes back everytime with a better more updated season.

So props to that.

stop asslicking, he coming also to tales topic flame :D 

49 minutes ago, Sahar said:

You're really are an idiot aren't you? the point is nobody prevents you to do what Chaos is doing - creating clans and organizing people for better fights.

If you're too brainless to do that, what you want me to do for you more?

But go on genius, since you're all big mouth speaking about IQ and stuff, let us all know how would you deal with the situation.

ya genius, 1 side making big clan , second side full afk ppl in town = unbalance and ppl leaving 

34 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

dunno why you all keep hating on OvC , but you need to stop bitching around flaming without any proofs to backup your bullshit.

Personally i really enjoyed playing this server , i've played on couple seasons before.

What do you expect? a faction server lasting for months or even years? Even so , @Sahar keeps the server online more than a faction server  should be,  imo.

Besides that it's the best faction i've played in years ( personally ) , it may have it's flaws , like all servers do , but @Sahar comes back everytime with a better more updated season.

So props to that.

Thanks for finally some reasonable words <3 all these forum warriors are big talkers but none can provide 1 single proof to what they say.

And @AchYlek i'm still waiting for you to provide what I asked, show us all what you managed to achieve in 4 hours gameplay that already got you bored? because so far I think the real reason is that you are a shit player and you quitted the moment you got your ass kicked, and it took only 4 hours.

9 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Still you qq more than your haters and you are treating them  like your intelligence is higher. Bad strategy 

Sorry to disappoint you, my intelligence is higher, far higher.

Why? because whenever I ask these forum warriors to prove what they say they stop responding or change the subject.

Achylek never actually played the server, that papa guy cannot provide his "amazingly genius" ideas for balance and all these other forum bots doesn't even deserve any attention with their random statements.

Edited by Sahar
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Sahar said:

Sorry to disappoint you, my intelligence is higher, far higher.

Why? because whenever I ask these forum warriors to prove what they say they stop responding or change the subject.

Achylek never actually played the server, that papa guy cannot provide his "amazingly genius" ideas for balance and all these other forum bots doesn't even deserve any attention with their random statements.

i dont have l2 in pc anymore, i deleted all... but i was there 4h to check if its better or same trash

but some random stream

hgcwVPk.png

:D

You are the perfect example for people who cannot prove anything that comes out of their mouth so they make up some stupid execuse and instantly change the subject.

"Hey lets pretend I don't have l2 anymore and bring up some random stream photo to start up a new stupid subject".

How original.

2 minutes ago, Sahar said:

:D

You are the perfect example for people who cannot prove anything that comes out of their mouth so they make up some stupid execuse and instantly change the subject.

"Hey lets pretend I don't have l2 anymore and bring up some random stream photo to start up a new stupid subject".

How original.

me already posted it to sanctus at discord before few hours lul

aIb11XH.png

You're probably ill, "achylek" and "dont have l2" cannot go together in the same sentence.

Anyway lets flow with it, tell me your character name then, I would really love to see how much you achieved in 4 hours.

• Downvote 1

Suggestion: remove Greater Battle Heal  from bishops at least or even better disable supports because except 2-3 clans max. who are ruining your server with their organisation there are only casual players who are looking to pvp for a few hours daily but in the end they will leave everytime because they cannot kill their enemies. After 2 weeks the server is getting empty every season because people are getting 2 hitted and even with full S grade you can`t stand more than 2 seconds against 2-3 archers who are assisting with healers behind. People get demotivated because of this so think about it. L2 is supposed to be played in team indeed but I think a faction server shouldn`t be like a normal server and should be created for people who are looking for some fun for few hours. If you look on the statistics on every season you will notice that only those who farmed in a team or who played 6h+ everyday are still playing after 2 weeks , newcomers joining everyday aswell but leaving right away when they see whats going on. Make your server for casuals and not for clans because organised people are having enought advantages already , even without healers they will still stick together and play with assist but at least the others have a chance to give them a fight.All those who are joining faction servers are looking for fun and to pvp but when you get killed in 2 seconds knowing that you cannot kill your enemy at all is not fun anymore and the best choice is to leave.

I saw on streams that those who own a castle are getting Coins as reward in normal events, well thats bad, very bad

Edited by Kushy

• Vision changed the title to [L2J] Order vs. Chaos
  • Vision locked this topic