interlude [L2J] Order vs. Chaos

Sahar

40 minutes ago, Doomus said:

And why is that? randoms have healer running behind their ass 24/7 when battle ends instantly follows same person. Also bots only get stuck walls 24/7 ;)

So you see bots 24/7 but you ain't even capable of reporting just one.

Cut your crap, ty.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Nasif said:

corrupt server

Idiot bot.

Please continue downvoting each of my posts with your lame-ass bot army, you know mods on this forum are so useless to actually do anything about it so you allow yourself to do such crap freely.

15 hours ago, Nasif said:

corrupt server

your attitude was enough seems like you dont like to change it take 1 Week Holidays and if, you change your attitude you will able to post again.

BTW if you guys do not like Sahar's server you can simply leave the thread nobody forces you to play his server negative comments will be warned

bullshit server,

totally unbalanced fictions, bots spamed on 1 site, while other gathers everything

totally unbalanced pve/pvp adena farm, bishops can do everything just by spaming heals, clases like archers completly unplayable unless youre full s grade or with epics, mages 24/7,gladaiators with celestial 24/7 + bishops,

total score 4/10

admin totally ignores everything on forum and give instant bans if you try to "critise" anything

anyway been there from start, till today and lost will to play, Chaos side totally dominated everything, not because it consisted of better players, just because order side was ruined by bots afking whole day long and being free money for other side,

anyway tl dr : would not recomend, total disaster

8 minutes ago, papa123 said:

bullshit server,

totally unbalanced fictions, bots spamed on 1 site, while other gathers everything

totally unbalanced pve/pvp adena farm, bishops can do everything just by spaming heals, clases like archers completly unplayable unless youre full s grade or with epics, mages 24/7,gladaiators with celestial 24/7 + bishops,

total score 4/10

admin totally ignores everything on forum and give instant bans if you try to "critise" anything

anyway been there from start, till today and lost will to play, Chaos side totally dominated everything, not because it consisted of better players, just because order side was ruined by bots afking whole day long and being free money for other side,

its fun for first 4 h, after its unbalanced shit server , after 1546740897 opening i though it will be better 

10 minutes ago, papa123 said:

bullshit server,

total score 4/10

My eyes burn from the amount of typos you just managed to make in 1 idiotic post.

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

its fun for first 4 h, after its unbalanced shit server , after 1546740897 opening i though it will be better 

I wonder what you maange to achieve in 4 hours, please show us all a screenshot of your character, anyway server still going strong and all you whining losers can simply keep trolling.

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

your attitude was enough seems like you dont like to change it take 1 Week Holidays and if, you change your attitude you will able to post again.

BTW if you guys do not like Sahar's server you can simply leave the thread nobody forces you to play his server negative comments will be warned

Thanks for taking action, apperantly low IQ monkeys that roam this forum will never understand it seems.

1 hour ago, Sahar said:

My eyes burn from the amount of typos you just managed to make in 1 idiotic post.

ur eyes burn from the tilt inside ur head not being able to instantly ban and delete everyone who says otherwise, ur server is shit, ur balance is 30 iq, bassicly your balancing is so bad that your server would actaully live longer if you didnt touch anything just put it lke it was on interlude,,

anyway have fun it lasted for like 1 week, and 90% of people left, next time try to fix something rather than being mad when peole tell you how shit ur server is, also il pay attention to my spelling when im grammar exam, not on internet talking to some homemade admin with 30 iq logic that blames other for his own faults, yea, main reason your server failed is because "your bALanCing mega pro 3000 iq decision making"

Edited by papa123

8 minutes ago, Doomus said:

What you can expect from admin who is only opening sh1t servers for money :P

You just made 5 posts in less than 3 days only on my topic, all of them are useless spam with literaly 0 content.

Can you even troll properly?

3 minutes ago, papa123 said:

ur eyes burn from the tilt inside ur head not being able to instantly ban and delete everyone who says otherwise, ur server is shit, ur balance is 30 iq, bassicly your balancing is so bad that your server would actaully live longer if you didnt touch anything just put it lke it was on interlude,,

anyway have fun it lasted for like 1 week, and 90% of people left, next time try to fix something rather than being mad when peole tell you how shit ur server is, also il pay attention to my spelling when im grammar exam, not on internet talking to some homemade admin with 30 iq logic that blames other for his own faults, yea, main reason your server failed is because "your bALanCing mega pro 3000 iq decision making"

"fail server", "shit balance", "instant bans", "low iq" - so many accusations in 7 lines post - yet ZERO proofs once again.

Please tell me who did I ban, because so far I banned 0 people during this season and I get TONS of feedback.

btw, all these cries regarding balance I wonder if you EVER bothered checking the numbers of players each team had before you cried your guts out about balance.

Chaos has the upper hand atm due to well organized clans, order has more numbers of people in EVERY event in order to balance teams up, but I can NEVER oraginize people for you, that's something you have to do, and if you think that you're solo handless playstyle on this server will help you achieve something, keep dreaming and crying about balance.

51 minutes ago, Sahar said:

Chaos has the upper hand atm due to well organized clans, order has more numbers of people in EVERY event in order to balance teams up, but I can NEVER oraginize people for you, that's something you have to do, and if you think that you're solo handless playstyle on this server will help you achieve something, keep dreaming and crying about balance.

>literally  wrote this and he still doesnt get it how fucking awful he is at making "balance" changes

yeah what you did is literally ultra feed chaos whole time with bots and afkers on order in b grade, making them farm everything even more, cause more people on map more easy frags for them, 30 iq clown, chaos parties are shit tier only difference between chaos and order is thge fact that chaos isnt 50% of bots following around not doing anything

also i cant belive what a clown just wrote, he literally just confirmed every fucking single post in this thread about how fucking awful he is at balancing, what a fucking logic !!!!! lmao

13 minutes ago, papa123 said:

>literally  wrote this and he still doesnt get it how fucking awful he is at making "balance" changes

yeah what you did is literally ultra feed chaos whole time with bots and afkers on order in b grade, making them farm everything even more, cause more people on map more easy frags for them, 30 iq clown, chaos parties are shit tier only difference between chaos and order is thge fact that chaos isnt 50% of bots following around not doing anything

also i cant belive what a clown just wrote, he literally just confirmed every fucking single post in this thread about how fucking awful he is at balancing, what a fucking logic !!!!! lmao

You're really are an idiot aren't you? the point is nobody prevents you to do what Chaos is doing - creating clans and organizing people for better fights.

If you're too brainless to do that, what you want me to do for you more?

But go on genius, since you're all big mouth speaking about IQ and stuff, let us all know how would you deal with the situation.

Edited by Sahar
  • Downvote 1

dunno why you all keep hating on OvC , but you need to stop bitching around flaming without any proofs to backup your bullshit.

Personally i really enjoyed playing this server , i've played on couple seasons before.

What do you expect? a faction server lasting for months or even years? Even so , @Sahar keeps the server online more than a faction server  should be,  imo.

Besides that it's the best faction i've played in years ( personally ) , it may have it's flaws , like all servers do , but @Sahar comes back everytime with a better more updated season.

So props to that.