Java Services - Ready t' go Codes

Hello, i offer java services & code templates. You can either request any code or pick a code from my templates.

Installation of the .diff will be done by me directly to your source if you want.

You can request any code you like, AI bots, Event Engines, Bug-Fixes, Faction Engines, Zone Systems, Vote systems, Tournament - Leque of Legend - Fornite like systems.

Pretty much everything you like

Contact me in skype: gamepsychology94  (Or Send me PM in Maxcheaters)

(Beware of gamepsychology94_1 copycat).

Payment ways: Paypal, E-banking, Western Union

EqmgxPT.jpg

Code Templates:

1. Vote System (API) [XML] [Imgur]

- The system can be done in voice command or NPC your pick. Once you configure your XML and set group of items (and buffs if you want), all you have to do is to press the Vote button on TopZone - HopZone - Network to receive reward if you have voted. Each vote is stored based on IP - HWID to avoid duplicate rewards. The System also warn the owner if a site is offline or not responding. Price: 40e

2. Killer Assist (PvP) [Config]

- A system that calculate PvP Assist based on damage dealt. Each time a player hit you his damage is collected. Upon your death the damage dealers

earn a pvp if they meet the conditions. You can control assist timeout, reward, damage required e.t.c. Price: 30e

3. Spree PvP with DotA-Sounds [Config]

- A PvP Spree  system with DotA sounds. Price: 12

4. Mode Zone System

- Create your zones in xmls. Every X minutes a mode between (current templates) OpenWorld, TvT, DeathMatch is chosen to be activated in all zones. When a mode is about to change it display the remaining minutes to all players in zone and the next chosen mode. At the end of the mode the top killer - score player is calculated through html pop up window and receive reward also (configurable). We can create more mod if you want for free. Price: 50

5. Faction System (Unlimited Factions - Can be extended for Guards-Bases mode) [XML]

- A faction system that support unlimited factions using xml configuration. It can be adapted in any server and it can be extended to be anything you like, including faction bases, guards e.t.c. Price: 90

6. Balancer for classes [XML]

- Create balance between classes for all stats (Magic damage, p-def, m-def e.t.c) using holders. Work with normal value and as percentage too. Price: 40

Thanks for your attention.

-Bioshock`

Edited by Bioshock`
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...