Looking for Staffers ** Update 26.04.2019

Maxtor

1 hour ago, DenArt Designs said:

I think there is no value or some "reward" to feel some positions example if your title says l2jdev everybody ask you for codes (even for free) you waste your time at some point while you could sell your knowledge, the forum is leaded by diva sharers if i am not over the line here, guides are 10 year outdated links dead there are no updates, very few shared from their time like you as far i remember shared something new also nobody fixes old codes that sure dont work, some know how to adapt and 99% dont.

My point is reward <-> activity.

this was able to be achieved when reputation had value now its just abused or childplay.

even the scam percent rised after the reputation value stop working.

I can see the logic there. A site with name Maxcheaters is selling bot protection while all exploit sections are dead. The 90% of the community is from the l2 while the 90% of that community is now out. There are really about 20 members who posting there and a few randoms that creating account just to ask for help about 1 thing. The owner visiting his site only to enable ads in these terrible banners and answering to Skype only to check PSC validation. 

It's not our fault. 

I am really thankful to this forum because I worked for many members for free but not really for free. I didn't ask for money but I earned knowledge. When I became l2jdev I had more than 200 PM's for free codes (root , can confirm that) and I was ok with that, but after some time I said alright, enough. It's getting boring the whole thing especially if you have a 'role' there (like daily cleaning the responsible section) without any single reason . Any mod here,have daily jobs to do based on their position. Why? They won't win something except the fame. Ppl like root, Sweets,elfo,xdem who have a good knowledge they don't care about that. That's why I said "I doubt they will accept it". 

I fully agree with you . 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, melron said:

I can see the logic there. A site with name Maxcheaters is selling bot protection while all exploit sections are dead. The 90% of the community is from the l2 while the 90% of that community is now out. There are really about 20 members who posting there and a few randoms that creating account just to ask for help about 1 thing. The owner visiting his site only to enable ads in these terrible banners and answering to Skype only to check PSC validation. 

It's not our fault. 

I am really thankful to this forum because I worked for many members for free but not really for free. I didn't ask for money but I earned knowledge. When I became l2jdev I had more than 200 PM's for free codes (root , can confirm that) and I was ok with that, but after some time I said alright, enough. It's getting boring the whole thing especially if you have a 'role' there (like daily cleaning the responsible section) without any single reason . Any mod here,have daily jobs to do based on their position. Why? They won't win something except the fame. Ppl like root, Sweets,elfo,xdem who have a good knowledge they don't care about that. That's why I said "I doubt they will accept it". 

I fully agree with you . 

fun fact previous month I was about to get epilepsy with a banner trembling oposite colors:evil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Bioshock` said:

I vote for xdem as L2J dev too. He is level 2 programmer but he can handle a simple code.

7th account, here it comes. Any new-account resolutions to last longer? :D

@topic

i support Elfocrash in his support of the other guy

7 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

7th account, here it comes. Any new-account resolutions to last longer? :D

@topic

i support Elfocrash in his support of the other guy

Is anyone care about you anyway? Do you think anyone care for you or ill think how many acc ill make? 

• Maxtor locked this topic
  • Maxtor unpinned this topic