Web base vote system

Is it for l2off? If you give me your api tokens from voting sites and you are not in a rush I’ll fix you a vote system for free. 

Take a look

Edited by PARADISE

what stops a player make 10 game accounts

then make 1 character in each account (total 10 characters)

then go vote for character 1

change IP Address

then go vote for character 2

change IP Address

then go vote for character 10

change IP Address

and so on..

web based vote system abuse.

you cannot abuse easy HWID of players computer so INGAME vote system that uses players HWID AND IP Address in combination, but you can abuse just IP Address because website cant see HWID.

You still want web based vote system?

if you intentionally want them to vote and abuse the reward then remove the restriction from ingame by removing the protection -.-" :yuno: @Kara`

Edited by DenArt Designs

You got a point there, but as far as I know, coins in game aren’t tradable for most projects I offered my services (free of course) neither the items you can buy with those coins as well. I don’t have a clue about l2j crap, but you can abuse everything and take advantage of almost any “protection” out there. Web based vote system can get the work done nice and easy .

1 minute ago, PARADISE said:

coins in game aren’t tradable

so i gather few coins for 1 week? 1 month how much you like?

then i use them to buy armors/weapons ingame and then trade the armors and weapons 

3 minutes ago, PARADISE said:

neither the items you can buy with those coins as well.

if they are not tradable they should be droppable, i can prove you wrong until the server became stupid and solo play or single player mode.

3 minutes ago, Hellfire ™ said:

Okey. I cant make java coded reward becouse Kara just ignore me

well he said he will do it for free just go in help section and post your issue you might get more help....

It really depends on the project and how every server owner wants to deal with it. That’s not the issue. And also both game and web based vote systems work just fine.

5 minutes ago, Hellfire ™ said:

He say last week this. So i ques I'm need go find somoene in ru community 

i just told you to post your issue in help section, do you understand what i said?

4 minutes ago, PARADISE said:

It really depends on the project and how every server owner wants to deal with it. That’s not the issue. And also both game and web based vote systems work just fine.

work fine but 1 of them can be abused until the server ends.

6 minutes ago, DenArt Designs said:

i just told you to post your issue in help section, do you understand what i said?

work fine but 1 of them can be abused until the server ends.

I ignore him cause he is lesbian :'( But now i felt sad and i pmed him :'(