interlude [L2OFF] Lineage II Remorse

Remorseadmin

6 hours ago, zomgz said:

There is no 300 online lol, what are you smokeing?

There are few shops in giran since there is a fee to make offline shops.

Most players have not reached giran, its a casual server.

There is plenty of ppl in lowbie areas, as for KmR that group is way higher lvl then the rest of the server, no wonder they dont see alot of players.

Skylord was right about this server. The server is completly empty!

11 hours ago, d4rknessqq said:

Skylord was right about this server. The server is completly empty!

got paid from skylord to come here and say this? XD and btw , where are all those fake clans? 

sdsdsds.png

Love how you post a video on giran on day 10 on a high rate server. People are in giran after 1-2 hours on a server like that. Go in any lowbie zone and you find alot of people everywhere, none of them are bots, not sure what more you can ask for in 2019.

Some feedback, server seems amazing me and my clan mates (30 people) playing here daily and we see many other clans - cps that working hard!

Features are great, support is great, until now at least no corruption and everything going smoothly.

About the shops its true that there are not many but its because of no bot!

Yes you understand right ,no bots!!!

I highly recommend this server!

1 hour ago, SQL Developer said:

About the shops its true that there are not many but its because of no bot!

Also there is a 50k fee for offline shop, many players dont wanna pay that first days, which explains why there are few shops up atm.

The 50k fee will be removed tho if i understood right.

Edited by zomgz

41 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

guys, you dont get it, you just have to wait 2 months and all bought twitter followers will join to make giran full.

they did it...

Shot00004.jpg.dab17e4ec49d8e13cfd83660db

Sorry but you guys losing the point of this project,

This project have nothing to do with the servers that i played until now.

1. The is no bot, for real!

2. The is no p2w or unfair donations, not runes or items that you can make adena with.

3. Have a great community.

4. Have a support that's 20/7 online and help with everything.

5. No clans that get paid and after 1 months leave. *In the picture below you dont see some players that get paid to play, this is the first wave of Remorse and trust me all those dudes will stay till the end, they are not a clan that when you stop the food supply looking for other server.

.. I can name 10 more reasons but i highly recommend you to join the server and find them yourself! 

@AchYlek @AlmostGood @d4rknessqq We have a clan with 20-30 players and we recruit, if you will ever stop the servers that PAYS you drop me a pm, you will enjoy your stay on Remorse!

a496f4919cac5230e21fba90b74320a3.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by SQL Developer

5 hours ago, SQL Developer said:

Sorry but you guys losing the point of this project,

This project have nothing to do with the servers that i played until now.

1. The is no bot, for real!

2. The is no p2w or unfair donations, not runes or items that you can make adena with.

3. Have a great community.

4. Have a support that's 20/7 online and help with everything.

5. No clans that get paid and after 1 months leave. *In the picture below you dont see some players that get paid to play, this is the first wave of Remorse and trust me all those dudes will stay till the end, they are not a clan that when you stop the food supply looking for other server.

.. I can name 10 more reasons but i highly recommend you to join the server and find them yourself! 

@AchYlek @AlmostGood @d4rknessqq We have a clan with 20-30 players and we recruit, if you will ever stop the servers that PAYS you drop me a pm, you will enjoy your stay on Remorse!

a496f4919cac5230e21fba90b74320a3.jpg

image.jpg

+1

Ridiculous how people still trying to ridicule this server.

With bot blocked, no wallhacks etc, it will only continue to grow.

And yes, its there are still few people in giran, its 3x with mostly casual players.

Most "pro CPs" are running adrenaline on whatever server is paying them for the moment.

If you have a life it takes some time to lvl with no bots. Not sure why people judge a server based on how Giran looks after few days. Its 3x not 30x. Offlinestore cost 50k to setup. Most lowbie spots are full of people.

23 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

is that "referral system" including ass licking posts on mxc? because these wall of texts are worst than paid amazon reviews LUL

Same could be said about all ppl here trying to flame this server for anything they can think of.

afaik there is no "referral system"

Edited by zomgz

51bc6a38745a0c3a29f37390b93db770.jpg

As I said.

Server growing.

^^

Just give me time.

Bot is not working. So that means you won't have full partys with boxes loged in.
Also no destroyers so you won't find one player with 9 boxes online. In any other server 1 destroyer = 10 online. 10 destroyers = 100 online .

So here you won't finde bots and also max account for PC is : 3. And Spoofer not working :)

Just wait some time ^^

Edited by Remorseadmin