interlude [L2J] L2COTP

AdminL2COTP

If u "play for PvP" go to l2damage or some crap. Dis srv aint for ya.

Btw Im playin here l2 after so long and I can say Im enjoyin myself (actually surprised myself lol)

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Benihime said:

If u "play for PvP" go to l2damage or some crap. Dis srv aint for ya.

Btw Im playin here l2 after so long and I can say Im enjoyin myself (actually surprised myself lol)

+

Alright, after playing here for about a day or two I've come to the assessment that this place is definitely worth it.  Sure, the place isn't populated. But I firmly believe that this is going to be a late bloomer. It will gradually build over time, simply because it has a different dynamic to your typical Interlude server these days. 

I've also noticed that the staff is online and engaging with the overall community, contrast to simply catering to the "big clans" mentality that has come to be the standard norm. Oh, and the pure money grab. 

To those who aren't looking for a two week server that basically consists of the following format: 

Rush to max level 

Rush to Stakato / FoG 

Rush for sub / nobless   

Rush to alliance level 5 

Rush the epics 

Rush to max gear 

Once done with all that, usually 10+ days later start complaining about the decline of activity  

Rinse and repeat two weeks later for the next typical IL server that opens up 

Then I definitely recommend this place. 

Edited by mr zero

Mr Zero hit the nail on the head.

Many players travel like nomads from server to server repeating their standard chore without actually reaping the benefit of fun.

We attempt to offer a long lasting server with a tough but manageable grind where you find the classic gameplay. It may take you a few weeks longer than normal to get gear but in return you will also use this gear for a much longer period of time.

So far, we are happy with the result. A growing core of loyal people who believe in our project. As they all know, there is absolutely no incentive to donate so as far as we are concerned, no one has to donate!

We had our first exploiter today. It turned out to be fake as he was just bluffing and showing off with tricks from the past that no longer work on our server. We take everything positive or negative dead serious.

Thanks for your reply zero, and all others who backed us up so far. We will keep going as long as we have a community that wants to play!

Server is still rocking after the first week,closest thing to 'oldschool' gameplay for a long time. Dudes done some awesome job,online is stable around 200-300 at peak.

Quests are valuable,smooth gameplay,helpful staff, no p2w donations,every class is playable.

Finally a c6 server worthing,thank you for making us feel that lineage feel again,felt newly reborn this past week.

Gz,keep rocking COTP!

We have been open for a good week now and see our online number increasing. Yesterday a polish CP of 10 people came to check us out. In addition, we are getting more latin players to our server meaning that there will be nice activity in the European night hours J

So far we are happy to see people enjoy the classic gameplay on COTP. We keep going as long as we have a lively community.

Any of you who are tired of having to switch server every 2 months, come check us out. We are a safe bet!