interlude [L2J] L2COTP

AdminL2COTP

i logged in 3 times today and still just few afk ppl in giran, there are global chat and no1 answer. Alot offline traders in no-C-grade and 1 afk clan all in draconic set ^^  from my 3h on server i saw just 2 chars out of village and it was bots near cruma tower :/

Hello shopy!

Our prime time is between 1900 and 2300 GMT+1. At night, a latin clan and BR are active.

The people you see replying here are all players. No spambots or whatever.

8 hours ago, shopy said:

i logged in 3 times today and still just few afk ppl in giran, there are global chat and no1 answer. Alot offline traders in no-C-grade and 1 afk clan all in draconic set ^^  from my 3h on server i saw just 2 chars out of village and it was bots near cruma tower :/

Definetly the wrong time, currently got 17 active/casual players in my clan alone. There is now 4 clans playing in total (the rest i dont know any info of)

• 1 month later...

Time for an update!

Over the past months, we have been busy weekly making sure the gameplay is near perfect. Anything players reported, was fixed asap and reported back to players.

So far, we have a nice loyal community of classic players who like the grind and a long lasting server.

We have recently made the server more new-player friendly. It is now easier for newer players to obtain C and B grade gear which will help alot for farming.

Interesting also is that Antharas and Valakas have not been killed yet. Other raid bosses have been killed. Clans were smart enough to find good ways killing epics using all skills at their disposal.

Come check us out! By now you have the proof we are not in this for the money and that we dont just close down after a week or 3.

Edited by AdminL2COTP

i got a problem i connect to ur server , everything is fine , but when i go to a zone to exp , after few seconds l2 stops , everything freezes and i need to shut down l2 via task manager... do u know what can it be ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...