WTB GEO ENGINE FOR ACIS

Toaka

Unfortunately for you, Acis geo is the best you find for IL (or most any other packs that decided to rip it off).

Any other geo engine will cost you thousands of USD, unless, ofcourse, you're being scammed.

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2019 at 10:14 PM, flajok said:

I want buy geo engine for acis 374 rev  from L2jserver HF 5 ( like example)

Привет. Можешь проверить мой GeoEngine. Если что, пиши.

21 hours ago, SGuard said:

Unfortunately for you, Acis geo is the best you find for IL (or most any other packs that decided to rip it off).

Any other geo engine will cost you thousands of USD, unless, ofcourse, you're being scammed.

agree 

21 hours ago, SGuard said:

On L2jServer Hf5 no bad engine they dont have problems with layers...

Depends on gvb's price, it may be better, but definately not offlike, I wish there was something offlike & ready to be sold, I'd buy it. If its 30 300 or event 500 bucks, skip it, its not that good, or will be shared soon. easy logic. good stuff don't come cheap.

16 hours ago, francina said:

you really need to try with the geoengine by gvb, is better than aCis and l2jserver, looks like l2off

You already said this

Ea8s812.png

I guess in 3rd time we will start to consider as CO-OP. :goodsir:

5 hours ago, Kara` said:

You already said this

Ea8s812.png

I guess in 3rd time we will start to consider as CO-OP. :goodsir:

Good you follow up on this. :dat:
A person is satisfied with my product and work as a whole. According to the rules there is no ban on the poster of my products.

@gvb  can you describe what have you done with your geo engine? I'm solid you will find enough customers if you were telling what exactly did you do. I'd find you a customer or two if you were giving more information about your product.

Thanks.

Simply why did you not create a H5 instead of IL? dont ruin the Client.Many people will log into your Server because its IL and not H5.You need geodata to adapt Towns/Areas from H5 chronicle? ;)

1 minute ago, CarryYou said:

Simply why did you not create a H5 instead of IL? dont ruin the Client.Many people will log into your Server because its IL and not H5.You need geodata to adapt Towns/Areas from H5 chronicle? ;)

• Thanks 1