WTB WTB GEO ENGINE FOR ACIS

Toaka

Unfortunately for you, Acis geo is the best you find for IL (or most any other packs that decided to rip it off).

Any other geo engine will cost you thousands of USD, unless, ofcourse, you're being scammed.

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2019 at 10:14 PM, flajok said:

I want buy geo engine for acis 374 rev  from L2jserver HF 5 ( like example)

Привет. Можешь проверить мой GeoEngine. Если что, пиши.

21 hours ago, SGuard said:

Unfortunately for you, Acis geo is the best you find for IL (or most any other packs that decided to rip it off).

Any other geo engine will cost you thousands of USD, unless, ofcourse, you're being scammed.

agree 

21 hours ago, SGuard said:

On L2jServer Hf5 no bad engine they dont have problems with layers...

Depends on gvb's price, it may be better, but definately not offlike, I wish there was something offlike & ready to be sold, I'd buy it. If its 30 300 or event 500 bucks, skip it, its not that good, or will be shared soon. easy logic. good stuff don't come cheap.

16 hours ago, francina said:

you really need to try with the geoengine by gvb, is better than aCis and l2jserver, looks like l2off

You already said this

Ea8s812.png

I guess in 3rd time we will start to consider as CO-OP. :goodsir:

5 hours ago, Kara` said:

You already said this

Ea8s812.png

I guess in 3rd time we will start to consider as CO-OP. :goodsir:

Good you follow up on this. :dat:
A person is satisfied with my product and work as a whole. According to the rules there is no ban on the poster of my products.

@gvb  can you describe what have you done with your geo engine? I'm solid you will find enough customers if you were telling what exactly did you do. I'd find you a customer or two if you were giving more information about your product.

Thanks.

Simply why did you not create a H5 instead of IL? dont ruin the Client.Many people will log into your Server because its IL and not H5.You need geodata to adapt Towns/Areas from H5 chronicle? ;)

1 minute ago, CarryYou said:

Simply why did you not create a H5 instead of IL? dont ruin the Client.Many people will log into your Server because its IL and not H5.You need geodata to adapt Towns/Areas from H5 chronicle? ;)

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Acis is emulating retail gameplay, in which there were no voiced commands. You can implement this on your own.
    • i know acis 🙂 even its devs are refusing the problems the pack itself has and im not giving any fix list in order them/you to fix, im abusing them in the servers that im playing. what im generally saying is; even those classes are op in l2off, how come u fix those issues by the pack itself? it doesnt matter how updated the pack is, im actively playing the servers that been opening with most recent files. anyway, i dont have to test anything on the server, just log-in any l2off server and try surrender, vortex and hydro blast/prominence/hurricane to any npc and then test the same thing on acis to see urself. or easiest way; log l2off, get a cardinal, greater battle heal to urself and then test the same thing on acis
    • Our pack is based on - latest - acis rev with our own updates. What you're describing is old, garbage outdated acis revs that were indeed as bad as you're describing. Our formulas are 100% retail and yes, that means the classes you mentioned are strong, but at the same time you're forgetting that the same goes for all classes. Welcome to Interlude where all classes are very strong unlike H5 where all classes couldn't solo kill anyone in mass pvp unless the target was massively cancelled.   Skill spam is based on skill re-use formulas and atk speed which are also retail on our files. Also skill cooltime which is something only people who bother with skilldata are aware of. The files you're talking about are extremely outdated.   You completely forgot about mages and their retail MC rate and multiplier on Interlude which was indeed the most broken class on the client. You could google L2 Teon interlude forum archives and people talking about that sph "progamer" (from ITT side) who once obtained valakas + passive wild magic he was nearly 100% mcriting (x4) and solo-ing parties by himself with a single support behind him. I'm pretty sure if you youtube search "progamer l2" or "progamer lineage" you will find a few ridiculous videos of him.   Ah forgot to mention that the OBT is live and available for you to run your own tests. If you test something and think it's not retail like, THEN you can come to me and report it. Right now you're assuming based on information from 5 years ago.     His post would make sense back in 2016-17 probably
    • hello can some1 help me to instal sql files?  i have thisproblem and i cant find where to put batch of mysql  https://ibb.co/tZ8Ccp2
    • I was sitting here, thinking long and hard about where to begin or how to properly adress this post, but the only thing I can say is... "?"
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock