low rate ready pack

Hello guys, i am looking for a low rate (like x70) server with source and much modifications inside!

like an interlude.

(ofc without bugs,backdoors,and fails)

Edited by tasos97

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Don't go for interlude, trash chronicle, trash projects. (Even aCis its still not ready). Prefer a newer chronicle 

I agree for that you said me, but i dont even try another chronicle.. i remember a few of kinds on c6.

Just now, tasos97 said:

I agree for that you said me, but i dont even try another chronicle.. i remember a few of kinds on c6.

Everyday 500 interlude shitty kiddos. Brain damaged kids behind a cheap PC with 1 dream. To have 200 people online and use //gmspeed to feel the "power" and the worst? If you tell them their respond is "No.. i dont do for this or donations, i just played lineage 2 and i got tired of same things i want make something good". 

Even if you want at least avoid interlude it need much rework in order to make a server working. It's pure math. There are let's say 1 million active players (30% of them play interlude). The servers right now are more than the players so the chance you get more than 50 people is very low. 

Make at least a c4 or something else (no gold pack plz). 

We are in 2018 and still consider OFF files bugless. OFF files is just an emulation in different language, nothing more. 

When NCSOFT shared their files to forums and you all call them OFF? Jesus. 

Java nowdays is considered one of the fastest languages even tho VM still is shit. I would trust Java x100 more times to open a server rather than buy these "OFF" files that are bugless and have the "best" geo engine inside ROFL. Sheeps. 

17 minutes ago, Kara` said:

We are in 2018 and still consider OFF files bugless. OFF files is just an emulation in different language, nothing more. 

Java nowdays is considered one of the fastest languages even tho VM still is shit. I would trust Java x100 more times to open a server rather than buy these "OFF" files that are bugless and have the "best" geo engine inside ROFL. Sheeps. 

zero knowledge, lots of trashtalk in one post

1 minute ago, xdem said:

zero knowledge, lots of trashtalk in one post

True as you did in my question for stun formulas, Super knowledge, 0 proper answers, trashtalk in 3 pages. 

35 minutes ago, Kara` said:

No offense Kara, but this is a very wrong perspective, don't mix Extenders with real leaked PTS.

While its true that even a real PTS require work, but that work is mostly stability not fixing major bugs flaws caused by thousands of different people who coded any java project that you have. I suggest you look at java history before claiming its better.

• Like 1

@SGuard @Kara`

I'm going to hijack this thread to ask you a C4 related question, even though I feel slightly discouraged after reading Kara's response "If you tell them their respond is "No.. i dont do for this or donations".

I got my hands on a dual Xeon x5670 machine with 96GB ram and thought about dedicating it to a L2 server (it's not much, but should be enough for a L2 server). The idea is to set it up, leave it running and never touch it again, like a little nostalgia bubble.

To the question: is it pointless? I'm working on this with another ex dev, he used to be part of the MobL2 team, together with Tantor and jap (if anyone remembers those guys), but he doesn't remembers much, as it was 12 years ago.

We managed to combine around 5 different server packs into a semi functional one, but still have some issues with NPC and GeoData errors and the documentation regarding it is scarce, really scarce. He's a decent programmer, but we went into this mostly as a tribute to our childhood, so starting with the basics and compiling everything from scratch to host a server with 50 active people seems like a major waste of time.

Can the two of you point me in the right direction, or to someone who is willing to help? Our goal was to setup a functional C4 server, as basic as possible and leave it at it, no donations, no forum, just a discord channel. We have the server and a dedicated connection, so it can be online for the next 10 years with basically 0 maintenance costs.

Thanks.