Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback


Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Orphexile

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I gave up on the idea to run a private server, but thumbs up, what you are doing is beyond awesome!
  2. @Anarchy Like I said before, it is 2019. If I had my knowledge 10 years ago, then perhaps I would consider investing my time in a project such as dissembling binaries. As it is, I would much rather reverse engineer an emulator for BDO that waste 3 years of my time on a project that is going to flop, because no one is going to play the game by the time I am done, at least no one that I know. //end
  3. Well, you can't be possibly older than 12 right? That's awesome and all for someone with experience in this specific niche. We have a semi functional server running, but it took us a couple of hours at minimum (you know, looking through outdated guides have a tendency to cause that).
  4. You don't offer C3-C4 chronicles. We were already more than willing to purchase the licence, but were denied by your customer support. If you are willing to disable certain features with your extender, just give me a pm.
  5. It's not wanting server files for free. It's 2019, this game is 16 years old at this point. People just want to setup a decent server and play the game with their buddies. You people here keep pretending like there is still some sort of profit to be made with these files. Tell me, just who the fuck still wants to play this game, unless your only focus is to launch a server for 3rd world countries like Brazil? You can give me the original C4 files right now and I promise you the server won't have more than 50 people online, if I'm lucky. Most of the people who ask for these files are people who just want a stable server to play on with their friends, without having to deal with the retarded policies some of the remaining servers have. I have a group of friends who are high end programmers and we gave up while trying to setup a decent server, because it's just too much work for something that no one is going to play at this point. You keep saying that it takes 10 min to setup a server, but you keep forgetting that you have something that 99% of people around here don't have - experience! You know which files are good, which are bad, what goes where. As a system administrator I can fix any OS problem under 10 min, because I know what I am doing, but I sure as fuck can't setup a server in 10 minutes. It takes me longer just to setup an sql server for Lineage. Get your head out of your ass and start being helpful to people if you don't want for the Lineage to die off completely. And for the record in our case at least, we used to be part of one of the first L2 servers - MobL2. We had a completed base for C3/C4 at that point. Years went by, followed by a couple of hardware failures and we lost all of the files.