Error Problem !

HookahAlant

Hello guys...
I made a pack and i have that error problem , can someone help me to find what is that error?

2018.11.23 13:01:47
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1997 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (8873)

General protection fault!

History: TestReach <- UObject::GetFullName <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowBitmapMaterial ShadowActor[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial19) <- TestReach <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial19) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowProjector ShadowTexture[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowProjector 22_22.ShadowProjector82) <- AActor::Serialize <- TestReach <- (ShadowProjector 22_22.ShadowProjector82) <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- TestReach <- (Level 22_22.myLevel) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.GameEngine GLevel[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TestReach <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TArray<< <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- Level_was_loaded <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

lets start with that

CPU : processor @ 1997 MHz with 2047MB RAM

how you expect to run a server with 2gigs of ram :D

did you change something and that error happent?

did you try for first time and that error happen?

what pack you use?

what client you use?

some basics first in order to get help

like going to hospital doctor i am not ok!

what.h1.jpg

Edited by Nightw0lf

8 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

lets start with that

CPU : processor @ 1997 MHz with 2047MB RAM

how you expect to run a server with 2gigs of ram :D

did you change something and that error happent?

did you try for first time and that error happen?

what pack you use?

what client you use?

some basics first in order to get help

like going to hospital doctor i am not ok!

what.h1.jpg

CPU : processor @ 1997 MHz with 2047MB RAM i have this ram when i was 11 year old XD 

on topic.

the error propably is from gk when he try to teleport he get that critical..(google the error)

i just use google (Im Magician) :dat:

Edited by Red-Hair-Shanks

if im not wrong, l2 using max 2 gb ram, even if you have more  crit error show 2 gb ;D but yea this pc is for like 10y old 

Edited by AchYlek

51 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

if im not wrong, l2 using max 2 gb ram, even if you have more  crit error show 2 gb ;D but yea this pc is for like 10y old 

64/128/256/512/1024 are the options on l2 and modern clients are on 128 to 512 mb or ram. still thats not the issue, he open a server AND L2 to get that error how much ram you need for both and OS

Edited by Nightw0lf