Custom starting items equip l2jaCis

StaticX

2 hours ago, StaticX said:

Wtf is wrong with you people.. i just shared a fix on official l2jacis files , i didnt even wrote the word "I". Tryskel came up with a fix and i was happy to share it for people that may wanted a fix. 

DO F..ING NOT hunger for reputation on your lifes guys.. Life is simple and people should help each other w/o caring if they will be recognised.

Yeah im really old in here , like @2007 but i never lied about anything regarding any shares or trying to leach anyones work..

So plz gimme a break and even remove my account.. I really dont give a penny.

Cheers

Dont listen to anyone. Keep sharing anything you want , you are welcome. Even if its 1 line code or 10k code. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StaticX said:

Wtf is wrong with you people.. i just shared a fix on official l2jacis files , i didnt even wrote the word "I". Tryskel came up with a fix and i was happy to share it for people that may wanted a fix. 

DO F..ING NOT hunger for reputation on your lifes guys.. Life is simple and people should help each other w/o caring if they will be recognised.

Yeah im really old in here , like @2007 but i never lied about anything regarding any shares or trying to leach anyones work..

So plz gimme a break and even remove my account.. I really dont give a penny.

Cheers

There are some rules. It's not about how helpful you want to be. Also don't judge tryskel he is good person but he over-react.

PS. Elfo i always knew you were a drama queen but giving -1 to each of my comments make you worst than xdem

1 minute ago, Maxtor said:

Dont listen to anyone. Keep sharing anything you want , you are welcome. Even if its 1 line code or 10k code. 

So remove this rule then: 

• Do not post simple java strings or stupid configuration codes. Such topics will be immediately locked.

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

So remove this rule then: 

• Do not post simple java strings or stupid configuration codes. Such topics will be immediately locked.

where is this rule? 

Wtf  WW3 will start from a single post lul.. Anyway.. Im glad that i still see some people with pure intentions. Back in the past we were sharing even our mothers pants in order to see the community move forward. Now we claim our mothers pants back because we forgot to give credits to our mother for wearing them 1rst.... Kinda dissapointing..

Cheers

Edited by StaticX

Just now, StaticX said:

Wtf  WW3 will start from a single post lul.. Anyway.. Im glad that i still see some people with pure intentions. Back in the past we were sharing even our mothers pants in order to see the community move forward. Now we claim our mothers pants back because we forgot to give cretits to our mother for wearing them 1rst.... Kinda dissapointing..

Cheers

++++++++ 2-3 people had private projects back then everything else was public but you had to share in order to get (post count)

now you see 5k posts in spam section :D anyway should stay on topic new changes are coming soon <3

PS kara... got ban... again........... ........

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2018 at 11:46 PM, Nightw0lf said:

++++++++ 2-3 people had private projects back then everything else was public but you had to share in order to get (post count)

now you see 5k posts in spam section :D anyway should stay on topic new changes are coming soon <3

PS kara... got ban... again........... ........

[Offtopic] Nop.. it's suspend account for 1 day. The "Chat ban for X days" now changed to suspend - ban for x days.  [/Offtopic]

Edited by Kara`