interlude [L2Off] L2Sublimity

OpalSnow

2 hours ago, @Vice said:

10Gb sorry my bad.

oyqHny8.png

Still all i see in this topic is excuses, so not willing to download even 5Gb.

Good luck with your passion for the game.

10gb for me was like 10 min max to  download 

8 hours ago, OpalSnow said:

Hello @ownage1986. We've seen your outburst on Discord because one of our GMs politely told you that next-target wasn't working for its reasons. Several players also explained it to you but you seem having issues, with the players as well. That is fine, there are surely other private servers out there that can see to your demands. All we want is to provide an unforgettable experience for those who choose to play. If it ain't your thing that's completely fine, we cannot cater to everyone's demand.

As for the DDOS attack. I blame myself for that and no one else. Things are ok and running smoothly now even though we got attacked last night for some hours again.

Regarding your statement about "only here they are nice guys". I am not going to let you drag me into your reality and therefore making it such that I feel I have to defend myself. Evidence shows otherwise.

Last but not least, we've had double the numbers online than on the delayed launch on Friday. The server is full. It seems you are trying to demotivate others to join but that's very selfish of you. If you do not like it yourself, you do not have to make it so others don't have to like it.

@Devlin Its a bit hectic at the beginning of the server indeed. We've created a lot of tension between players by minimizing the hunting areas. There is a reworked party matching system that pops up automatically. Allowing solo players to join a group of other solo players. We're seeing people make use of that. Thank you for showing up, truly humbled.

@@Vice @Malphite Could you please pinpoint as to where it shows its 13gb? The download should be 2.9gb. Disk space required is (size on disk + download size) but that is still only ~8.0Gb

@Iordanov You cannot give credits privately. At least, I've never heard of private credits. You've asked me for permission and I have never given you that because I did not respond. Everything I create is out of pure passion for the game that I love, including this. You've taken it from the patch, which is totally fine since I knew people were going to take it. It's simply a part of life and I do not mind people taking it. You've approached me about it and I've also told you it's not a problem and good luck with expanding your interface's functionality.

My team knows how passionate I am about Sublimity and how much work I put into emphasizing quality and now Amell sees you showing criticism while you have been taking quality from us and putting it into your own work. That is why she mentioned it. You experienced her comment as rude, I did not at all. Mind you, its all about the way you read things. I am writing this without attacking you at all but if you'd read it like that, you could interpret it like that.

Once again, no hate or any grudges. I think you're doing a great job with your interface and now it just became a bit better and I am sure it will become even better over time.

@Reborn12 I believe I know but I'll be sure to research it more.

I don`t know what you talking about on discord but you are fully retard.

Blocking next target to avoid farming for titans is god dam brainless move.

Is more important for you to block next target then adrenaline.

Adrenaline works fine on that server but you to dumb to see this.... OMG if i can i will buy some iq for you!

8 hours ago, OpalSnow said:

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

/next-target and /targeet blocking is good, gets rid of a good portion of bot/automation that gives unfair advantage. It also makes undetectable bots that work with keyboard simulation like l2robot not able to work

Edited by xxdem

4 hours ago, Nasif said:

Nice server bro...!

Next time u need pay more advertise really, or make your own adv.

Very low online!

where did u saw very low online server is fine has a lot of activity u dont see many people because they are splited on whole server farming/rbing etc.

don`t be blind! there are no more than 300 active players on the server... check in giran right now, you can see 50 max moving around. 

another fail on the server is anti bot msg window that will be on your screen while you fighting vs mobs and you can`t do other moves or to press at the bottom until you fulfill the code from the screen. numbers are in random place.

I have seen last night one titan on twitch tv he was making trains in fog at necros and he got the screen and he died. he runs for 30 min to that spot to make 30 min trains and then get this screen.

i have seen on so many servers that when you get that screen is like you won`t take dmg from mobs, you won`t dmg on mobs as well and you have enough time to put the code.

11 hours ago, Nasif said:

Nice server bro...!

Next time u need pay more advertise really, or make your own adv.

Very low online!

are you fucking retarded? This server is so overpopulated that it's disgusting. IT is the solo hunting ground at the moment and every fucking room has 9 man parties inside that kill everything that moves. I am not overexaggerating, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ROOM. And IT has like 50 rooms. This is vomit inducing. I have never seen people go so fucking tryhard on a x25 server. If you don't have a CP or a clan then you can't play because your opponents can bring 9 people just to contest a room at the solo farming spot and they can PK without any consequences. Unless you have a clan or a cp(yes, a cp for fucking high rate interlude server) then don't even bother starting here until the population thins out.

3 minutes ago, NOT OMGG said:

are you fucking retarded? This server is so overpopulated that it's disgusting. IT is the solo hunting ground at the moment and every fucking room has 9 man parties inside that kill everything that moves. I am not overexaggerating, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ROOM. And IT has like 50 rooms. This is vomit inducing. I have never seen people go so fucking tryhard on a x25 server. If you don't have a CP or a clan then you can't play because your opponents can bring 9 people just to contest a room at the solo farming spot and they can PK without any consequences. Unless you have a clan or a cp(yes, a cp for fucking high rate interlude server) then don't even bother starting here until the population thins out.

bro.... there are like 3-4 ppls with adrenaline behind that they farm there. please have a look make a video and see how fast they change target all of chars in the same time.... look at heal and so on... come on....

if you see chars in game that doesn`t means 1 char = 1 player, is always like 1 player=3 chars ....

5 minutes ago, ownage1986 said:

bro.... there are like 3-4 ppls with adrenaline behind that they farm there. please have a look make a video and see how fast they change target all of chars in the same time.... look at heal and so on... come on....

if you see chars in game that doesn`t means 1 char = 1 player, is always like 1 player=3 chars ....

Dude I have also got pked many times by full cp in the solo hunting zone. Trust me I can tell the difference between a full active cp and an adrenaline pt.

Just now, ownage1986 said:

My point wasn't that the server's population is good. My point was that you can't do anything without at least a full cp. I started in a group with 3-4 of my longtime friends and you really can't do anything unless you bring at least a full CP. Not gonna mention raids that are controlled by the big clans, but even the solo farming spot(that is the only source for mats for weapons/armor higher than B grade) is so fucking packed with people that you can't realistically farm without getting PK'd by a zerg every ~3 minutes. I don't really care if it's 9 people or 1 person with 8 boxes, if it's the latter then the GM team should start banning them.

this server is like opened with a clean pack ,you never made a beta right? SO many bugs.. and bugs that are critical and is MUST (like buffs on summons , buffer working good only with few tricks , even auto pickup looks broken , on mos few items instead of inventory they are dropped down xD also the whole server look very very unprofessional , why the hell you enabled offline shops AFTER LIVE and not before? why the hell you never tested summoners and that you cannot buff summons ?and once you fixed it you forgot to add dances on the pets? 2 of my friends leave server because of that.. and Im leaving because this server has nothing to do with sublimity i played back on 2008....

On 11/21/2018 at 9:52 AM, ČυяŞŀŅğ said:

this server is like opened with a clean pack ,you never made a beta right? SO many bugs.. and bugs that are critical and is MUST (like buffs on summons , buffer working good only with few tricks , even auto pickup looks broken , on mos few items instead of inventory they are dropped down xD also the whole server look very very unprofessional , why the hell you enabled offline shops AFTER LIVE and not before? why the hell you never tested summoners and that you cannot buff summons ?and once you fixed it you forgot to add dances on the pets? 2 of my friends leave server because of that.. and Im leaving because this server has nothing to do with sublimity i played back on 2008....

so sad story about 2 players 

On 11/19/2018 at 5:22 PM, NOT OMGG said:

?

maybe u are retarded, i test the sv with 8+ players too, every fucking room with 9 adrenaline maybe